Is it worth paying money to buy an anti-virus program or are there any reliable ones free to download off the internet?
Just put your computer in bed with a warm blanket, bring it some chicken soup and let it rest.
I dont use anything. I just dont download my pr0n
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
Comodo.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by nigeltheginger
Just get like 4 free ones

they're bound to cover them all between them

Don't do this.
ಠ_ಠ
Brang yourself to using AVG.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
If you think using more than one free one is good, it isn't, they will interfere with each other. Obviously something that you need to pay for, like Kaspersky is the best, but things like Avast, for free, are decent.
no buy the proper stuff, it's bound to be so much better.

hmm... ambiguity...

Quote by Trefellin
Just put your computer in bed with a warm blanket, bring it some chicken soup and let it rest.

damn, too slow!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
always use protection
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Avg
ಠ_ಠ
What is a wimp like you doing in a place like this?
Yea, if you run more than one anti-virus program at the same time they can collide and cause cumulative system slowdown. That said, my recommendation would be to just download the free versions of AVG and Ad-Aware (namely the anniversary edition of Ad-Aware), as AVG covers viruses and Ad-Aware covers spyware, with little crossover. Between those two you should have all the protection you need, and it wont cost you anything.
Quote by opc100
avast!

Why are people who use Avast so damn enthusiastic about it? They're always yelling about it. You can't ask for help without getting, "avast! avast!" You're worse than hardcore Linux users.
Quote by Trefellin
Why are people who use Avast so damn enthusiastic about it? They're always yelling about it. You can't ask for help without getting, "avast! avast!" You're worse than hardcore Linux users.

Because the title of the software is "Avast!"?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Because the title of the software is "Avast!"?

Yay! He got the joke!
Quote by Trefellin

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

panda internet security, thats a really good 1. i got rid of avast and nod32 for it and im really happy with it but avast and nod32 are both good aswell as free
Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman.

Ludwig Van Beethoven.

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP AT THE ALTER OF MARTY FRIEDMAN!!!
Quote by Johnny Trash
always use protection

yea, always carry a gun
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104