Page 1 of 2
I have school is 20 minutes, and my little brother is getting either a hot ham and cheese roll or chicken nugget and mayonaise roll. There's no food here to bring and I have to buy ****ty highschool food, soggy bread.. horrible chicken, every bit of hot food sucks, the sushi is so ridiculous. They only sell "light" drinks which aren't too bad, but still, light!

Why does primary school have the best food damnit, why.

Oh and everything is below standard.

Oh and even their tictacs tatse bad.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Last edited by SteveBeginner at Mar 26, 2009,
Quite the contrary for me. The food in my middle school cafeteria was horrible, but the stuff in my high school cafeteria kicks ass.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
... because the tiny kids in primary school doesn't understand the value of making sure they eat right?

As you get older, I suspect you'll find that those younger than you usually have it a little better

S t a i r s s r i a t S

high school food sucks because ours is made by jabba the hutt.

there's this really fat thing behind the counter in our cafeteria who we are convinced is chained to the cookers. the licks her lips whenever she serves you food, so i think that she tried to raid the fridge but the chained her up and stopped her, so shes really hungry now.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
My cafeteria had amazing fries last year, they were way better than McDonald's or BK. But, I guess withe the next "economy" they ahd to switch to crappy fries. I was sad.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
nobody at my school really seems to eat the school food, even though the school puts a buttload of money into it
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by SteveBeginner
I have school is 20 minutes, and my little brother is getting either a hot ham and cheese roll or chicken nugget and mayonaise roll. There's no food here to bring and I have to buy ****ty highschool food, soggy bread.. horrible chicken, every bit of hot food sucks, the sushi is so ridiculous. They only sell "light" drinks which aren't too bad, but still, light!

Why does primary school have the best food damnit, why.

Say that again, and I will murder you.
Yeah, our food sucks too.

They refuse to fry anything so our french fries are either soggy or burnt to a crisp as a result of them being cooked in the ovens. Our chicken fajitas are just those disgusting frozen strips of chicken that have been microwaved to a lukewarm temperature and then sparingly sprinkled on a cold tortilla with cold shredded cheddar.

We have something called "Italian Dunkers" which is actually a single slice of loaf bread with a piece of cheese partially melted on top, served with a cup of lukewarm leftover spaghetti sauce.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the soup. We always have it at the end of the month because it's just all the leftover vegetables from that month mixed together and served up lukewarm with a piece of grilled cheese (which is actually more like a cold cheese sandwich.)

Yeah, it sucks.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
My school's food is **** and expensive. It's horrible, at least we have open lunch.
Dude, even in elementary school I could go where I wanted to for lunch.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Its actually pretty good in my school.
But i almost never eat there.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

High school food sucks.

College food sucks.

Your moms cooking probably sucks.

But it's better than starving. So quit bitching.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
all the food at my school is overpriced,whole wheat,expired and most of all "healthy". It's ridiculous what they charge for this shat.
I just sneak off campus everyday and go eat at home or go get fast food.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
buying school food is a huge waste of $4
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
Quote by punkrocker10115
I just sneak off campus everyday and go eat at home or go get fast food.

Must do this, I don't drive, but there's a shop like 200 metres down the road, but we aren't allowed to "wag" and the gate is in clear view.

Im trying to pass this year and not get caught, i dropped out last year and went back and they got me into my final year, so I can't really do this.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA

Bloody well said.

My food at high school is absolutely amazing, a standard meal with self service salad bar, its great.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by SteveBeginner
Must do this, I don't drive, but there's a shop like 200 metres down the road, but we aren't allowed to "wag" and the gate is in clear view.

Im trying to pass this year and not get caught, i dropped out last year and went back and they got me into my final year, so I can't really do this.

I don't drive legally.
Me too, but it's so easy to sneak off.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Pit =/= blog.
Quote by RU Experienced?
In High School we had open lunch. In other words, we could leave school grounds and eat wherever we wanted.

That too.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by IlikeTheSKA
High school food sucks.

College food sucks.

Your moms cooking probably sucks.

Plus One.

Seriously, stop being a little suburban bitch and eat what's given to you... Or you could make it yourself.
yeah people sneak off campus all the time at my school, but I just eat the cafeteria food and its actually pretty good
Quote by Ahyoka
Pop goes the weasel...with the casket closed

Quote by Jsteele1408
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote by Tastytaco
mmm... if a girl has Tourette's and screams "f*** me!", would that be consent?

PSN: jermstar44
My high school got rid of open lunches before I got there. The stuff off the grill is great, otherwise I wouldn't really go for anything else. It's usually just a sandwich/wrap and a milk for me.

I'm pretty lucky that I've never really encountered really bad cafeteria food. However, the food's getting increasingly more expensive and not really worth it. It seems like every month now I owe money.
Last edited by thewho65 at Mar 26, 2009,
My school has great food, and there are 3 different plazas within 10 minutes walking distance.

Sucks to be you I guess?
Dude, my primary school had under cooked rolls ans sausage and wat can only be effectively described as slop.

High school has pasta and other assorted ****, all the meats are crap and the only slightly edible foods are the cheese and pepperoni paninis and potato wedges.
Quote by RU Experienced?
In High School we had open lunch. In other words, we could leave school grounds and eat wherever we wanted.

We have that, but we also have a cafeteria which sucks balls.
The food served at my primary school sucked ass, as does the food served at my high school. At primary I used to bring a packed lunch, now I go to Tesco every day.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Our school gives cooking lessons .. wich means we have a restaurant where we can eat the food our students made. 3,5 euro's (4-5 dollars) for all you can eat

its usually not bad

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

meh, one time my chicken sandwich from my high school wasnt cooked. it was quite disgusting.

and all the food sucks at any government run institution, no matter if its a prison or a school.
love is love // return to dust
My schools food is alright, but I'm too dirt poor to buy it as often as I would like. I usually just wait until I get home to eat or something.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Did he say "I have a bomb, C4 yourself?"

Cuz I would totally say that if I had one.

hahahaha
once, this guy i sit next to found a nut in his fries. not a nut like peanut but a nut like nuts and bolts.
I hit the convience store down the road and get a sub 2 or 3 times a week. Other then that, it's crap.
My uni's food is pretty good- we have 5 different places to eat all around campus, plus smaller snack bars selling sweets and drinks.
Our high school food is really bad. They have chicken all the time and it's always the same exact thing:

Monday: five chicken nuggets and corn, not even filling
Tuesday: chicken sandwich with cold soggy fries, bread overpowers the meat
Wednesday: popcorn chicken and mashed potatoes and roll - probably the best but still not filling
Thursday: they dump some chicken on a roll, drizzle cheese sauce over it and add the same soggy fries as Tuesday, gross.
Friday: same as Tuesday.

All of it is really gross and not that filling.
Our high school rood is delicious. Curly fries, pitas, burgers, chicken nuggets, poutine, ribwiches etc. Best food ever, and the cookies are as big as your face and only like 50 cents, they're all melted and taste amazing..... It's good to go to a rich school
Page 1 of 2