i just got me a metal muff so im pretty well set on the distortion,now i need an amp that would get along with it pretty well,nothing big just 20 watts,solid state with a good reverb
i found the cube 20x and a randall amp i think rg series or something,both are in my price range,but im not sure which one i should get,i need a good clean tone and a very good reverb,and something that would get along with the muff and enhance its sound

so which one is better,and what are other options in the same price range? and assume i cant find anything else which one should i pick??
solid state amps don't take pedals that well. i suggest looking for a small tube/hybrid combo, maybe a valveking. u have a budget?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
If you want to take advantage of the Metal Muff, then a 20Watt SolidState is not the way to go.

Save up for a tube.
ummmm....
Metal muff + Modeling amp = not so good

i suggest sell the muff and buy a Vypyr
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
ummmm....
Metal muff + Modeling amp = not so good

i suggest sell the muff and buy a Vypyr

No...save for a good amp
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
no tubes in egypt and shipping one here would take ages,cost the earth and to top it all,it might break on the way here,and i cant afford it!

how about the marshall valvestate?
no bumping.
bumping is only done if you thread is a day old.

the Valvestate SUCKS!!!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
bad call getting the metal muff before an amp. the cube will be good for you, but the metal muff will NOT sound good through the cube. i don't know about the reverb on it though.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
just get a single channel amp that doesnt already have much gain, so you wont be paying for distortion that you'll be wasting
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
just get a single channel amp that doesnt already have much gain, so you wont be paying for distortion that you'll be wasting

thats exactly what ive been thinking,so any certain suggestions??
i have a vox pathfinder 15r..
it works well with my multi effects.. one volume, one gain and a boost switch.. it has reverb and tremolo effect too.. downside is that the EQ has only treble and bass, no mids.. but i can live with it.. it's really loud for a SS amp of 15 watts.. you can also use it as a head to connect to a cab.. it's also very loud.. i didn't think it can cope up with drums and other bigger amps but i was really surprised to hear it.. our church had a battle of the bands and it was the amp i used, it was clearly heard all over the place yet still sounded good.. it's not very costly too..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R