I've found a perfect version of Across The Universe by The Beatles on a website...

...but I can't download it. It's on a certain music site *coughcoughplaylistcoughcough* and I'm sure we all know it's possible to download those songs via the URL provided beneath them....

...however, the server that the song is located on requires a password that I don't have. I can't find this version anywhere else.

Does anyone know of a way I could download this song by recording the audio or something? I've tried Orbit downloader and it didn't work. I've been Googling but I can't find anything.

I even tried getting to the Temporary Internet files and somehow downloading it from there but I can't seem to find them. I'm using Firefox, BTW.

Any suggestions?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by pwnerer
Download it somewhere else maybe?

Can't find this version anywhere else.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
use some sort of free recording software like audacity to record it while its playing? doubt it will b good quality though
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
There is an add on on firefox called DownloadHelper.That should do it, you can download it on firefoxs home page i think

That worked perfectly!

Thank you!

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG