29 18%
I dont like anyone to know it
73 45%
I dont have a gf/bf/pin number
48 30%
Voters: 162.
Page 1 of 2
Nah I won't let anyone know my pin.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
You're a pussy, don't hang out with people you cannot trust. I'll give my pin to any close friend and if they take advantage of that privilidge, I'll check my account history and find out.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I would find something a little suspicious if they just happen to ask what my pin is...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I'm very protective of my money, seeing as how I have earned every dollar I have in my account. I dont let anyone know my PIN number.
Quote by Jericho114
You're a pussy, don't hang out with people you cannot trust. I'll give my pin to any close friend and if they take advantage of that privilidge, I'll check my account history and find out.

Prevention is better than cure

And guys above, can I ask, what the hell is bosco?
Last edited by Random3 at Mar 26, 2009,
Quote by Random3
Prevention is better than cure

My cure is keeping my damn debit card in my pocket.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I have no money, bank account or girlfriend/boyfriend so I don't really have this problem. Though if I did i'd be very careful with it, so probably wouldn't tell people unless I knew them very well.
My girlfriend and my friend have used my card in the past.

There is no option in the poll which suits my stance.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Yeah, I do--but we live together, pay bills together, and provide for each other, so I don't see a problem. I know hers she knows mine. Whatever.

For just a casual girlfriend or something? Hell no.
DOWN&OUT
I'd let most of my friends go get money out for me. I find it strange how you can't trust your friends.
i got everything on a saving account on icesave

oh wait,

no money for me so i don't care
I dont care if anyone knows.
I know my girl freinds.

Mines 1647 by the way...
.. you need my card first..
Last edited by mythicaldude at Mar 26, 2009,
Only my girlfriend knows mine. We don't even see it as that much of an issue since we have the trust
Certain friends, some girlfriends and close family have been allowed to borrow my card from time to time. I know who I can trust.
yeah
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
my ex knows my pin # and has entered it for me on several occassions when I have used my debit. I know this may sound stupid, especially now that we're not dating but:

1. She doesn't have access to my card
2. I trust her with my life
Quote by technicolour
my ex knows my pin # and has entered it for me on several occassions when I have used my debit. I know this may sound stupid, especially now that we're not dating but:

1. She doesn't have access to my card
2. I trust her with my life

But, she's a woman.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Craigo

If anyone wants to know my pin number.

Steal from me bitches.

How about you just give us the card number and those three digits on the back?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
no i wouldnt let anyone know it, if you ever fancy cheating on your gf , she'd have a vendetta and rob you
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
i could trust my gf with my pin number

hell one of my mates knows mine cos he watched me type it in when i brought something from where he works.
funny thing is good luck trying to get money out of an account which doesnt have money in it. LOL
I never let them have it. My best friend has it but knowing her she probably has forgotten it.
Would occasionally let a close friend know my pin number. For instance the other day at a bar I give my friend my card to buy some drinks while I was in the toilet.

None of the poll options accomodate this pretty average situation ...
i don't. when i was younger, i let my best friend know the pin to out garage door. then we got in a fight and she and her brother went and stole all my ****.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

the way i see, my gf (if i had one ) would eventually break up with me. she would then most likely automatically hate for no reason other than the fact that we are no longer together so she would then try to get revenge on me by stealing my money.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Jericho114

+1
Isn't you're pin useless without your card. Seeing as how my card is always placed comfortably beneath my ass, doesn't matter to me.
I've let people use mine, but I change the PIN every two weeks, so yeah...
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Page 1 of 2