Is there anything wrong with this paragraph? Thank you.

Ich komme aus der englischen Hauptstadt London und sie ist auch eine Grossstadt. Es gibt Vorteile und Nachteile mit dem Leben in der Stadt. Das Leben ist sehr praktisch, es gibt alle Geschäfte in der Nähe und es gibt viele Möglichkeiten, Leute zu treffen. Das Leben in der Stadt is auch sehr spannend weil es so viele Kinos, Theater und Restauranten gibt. Aber es gibt auch Nachteile mit dem Leben in einer Grossstadt. Es gibt Laermbelästigung, schlechte Luft, viel Verkehr und wenig Grünflächen. Aber im Allgemeinem ich finde das Leben in der Stadt sehr Toll und es gefällt mir in einer Grossstadt wie London zu leben.
It's not indented.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Can any german speakers just tell me if there are any problems with the grammar and so on?

Please.
Google Translate!! :-D

Edit: I had german for three years, but I still can't translate that...

Favorite solos:

Comfortably Numb
Since I've Been Loving you
Wicked World
Mr. Crowley
Welcome To BucketheadLand
Perfect Crime
Lazy
Nightrain
The Lemon Song
you referred to London as "sie" instead of "es" in the first sentence, was that intended?

My mind is going. I can feel it.
nein.

probably butchered that...
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
you referred to London as "sie" instead of "es" in the first sentence, was that intended?

It's 'die Stadt' so I thought it was 'sie'.
I come from the British capital London, and it is also a big city. There are advantages and disadvantages of living in the city. Life is very handy, there are all the shops nearby and there are many opportunities to meet people. Life in the city is also very exciting because there are so many cinemas, theaters and restaurants there. But there are also disadvantages to living in a big city. There are Laermbelästigung, bad air, traffic and much less green. But in general I find the life in the city of very great and I like it in a big city like London to live

Someone babelfish'd their german homework? Hmm?
Well, I just translated it with babel fish (which is always 100% accurate) and I noticed quite a few errors.

I come from the English capital London and her am also a large city. There are advantages and disadvantages with the life in the city. The life is very practical, it gives all business in the proximity and it gives many possibilities of meeting people. The life in the city is also very excitingly because so many cinemas, theatres and Restauranten gives it. But there are also disadvantages with the life in a large city. There are noise disturbance, bad air, much traffic and few green areas. But in the general one I find the life in the city much to mad and it please me in a large city such as London to live.

you should now correct all the mistakes in english and then translate it back and all your problems will be solved.

Edit: ^^ damn I was beaten.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Last edited by Garret. at Mar 26, 2009,
Quote by severed-metal
Yes, I can't understand it.

WIN
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
i read most of it and it seemed fine,
i havent been in german that long
but i can get the jist of what you mean
balls i accidentally translated it for you instead haha

yea its good.
I just had no idea what the laermbalasustfggin word was
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Use an online translator. If it comes back right in English, then it's right in German.
Removed because of damn rules.. >_>
Lärmbelästigung is like disturbance, noise pollution or a nuisance.
Quote by R.E.M
Is there anything wrong with this paragraph? Thank you.

Ich komme aus der englischen Hauptstadt London und sie ist auch eine Großstadt. Es gibt Vorteile und Nachteile mit dem Leben in der Stadt. Das Leben ist sehr praktisch, es gibt viele (or maybe even better: "alle möglichen") Geschäfte in der Nähe und es gibt viele Möglichkeiten, Leute zu treffen.

"Das Leben is sehr praktisch" sounds weird, I'd rather say "Es ist sehr praktisch, hier zu leben."

Quote by R.E.M
Das Leben in der Stadt is auch sehr spannend, weil es so viele Kinos, Theater und Restaurants gibt. Aber es gibt auch Nachteile mit dem Leben in einer Großstadt. Es gibt Lärmbelästigung, schlechte Luft, viel Verkehr und wenige Grünflächen. Aber im Allgemeinen finde ich das Leben in der Stadt sehr toll und es gefällt mir in einer Großstadt wie London zu leben.

Delete the red part, it sounds strange.

The last sentence is a little odd, because you basically said that it's great to live in a big city twice.
Otherwise, this is pretty damn good. You grammar and spelling are very impressive overall.

Quote by Tyler_Smash
Use an online translator. If it comes back right in English, then it's right in German.

I can only hope that was a joke.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Mar 26, 2009,