don't know if this goes here...

i need the best di box i can get with a budget around (prefareabbly below) 100$. i can get amplitube but of course i need a d box to plug into the mic in or line in or whatever. so those pod things i hear are good. Only requierment other then the budget and quality is it must work with amplitube (obviously).

Also on a sidenote, how would i plug it in if i was also using amplitube with the di (or similar amp simulator). Would it be. guitar>amp>di box> mic/line in or just guitar>di box>line in.

I have a Carvn DC127 and a Fender Frontman....

Finially. does anyone know of a cheap usb webcam. like im talking very cheap like 10$ at radio shack.

names and links please. answer in a:

format if you can. please answer any and all questions.

thankya
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

webcam part definately doesnt belong here
but im not sure about the first question genrally you would just go to a music/recording
store and ask about it and they would know a hell of a lot more than us ^^
good luck!
Jackson JS1 Dinky
Livingstone 15W
Behringer Super Metal Pedal

No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.
in my experience di boxes sound really tinny and **** with a guitar they sound fine for acoustic guitars, bass and keyboards but that's about it.

Are you just going into a PC or laptop yeah? cause if so then is that what your on about http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/78821

edit* cause when you say DI box I'm thinking of one of these that we use in the studio http://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Behringer-DI100-Ultra-DI-Box/2BI but yeah the first link will do fine if your just using the sounds from amplitude as an amp
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Mar 26, 2009,
I use an ART tube-mp studio. It has a 12ax7 tube pre-amp,pre and post level settings,clip supressor,and has both XLR and 1/4 line inputs and outputs.it has worked great on-stage over the last year or so. I use effects before the box as I use the XLR out-put to the PA system and the line out to a small amp on-stage for a monitor. hope this helps BTW, they have a model that has usb for the computer
Last edited by LGSP90 at Mar 26, 2009,