ok I'm here to bombard you guys with another question!

After everyones advice on a new guitar to give me a muse sound (all help was greatly appreciated) I have had a look around and have decided on either a peavey predator (with floyd rose trem) or an Ibanez gio....i think and telecasters are still floating on the menu! . I still need to check if these will have enough frets for the one or two things I play first!.

So my Question to you guys is this: if I bought either one of these guitars would I be able to have Fuzz Factory fitted into it (I know Matt Bellamy uses Z-Vex in all his) obviously by sopmeone who knows what they are doing and If so a rough price on what it would all cost (if you have an idea )

The second question which is where I think I'm being too ambitous is aswell as Fuzz Factory being fitted into either of the guitars would it be possible to have a Korg Kaoss Touch Pad fitted on the same guitar? or would this just be impossible and over complicate things?

thanks in advance for any help and advice you can give
there is a lot of ibanezes with "GIO"on the top of them -_-
Jackson JS1 Dinky
Livingstone 15W
Behringer Super Metal Pedal

No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.
Quote by satcre3
there is a lot of ibanezes with "GIO"on the top of them -_-

well as i pretty much pointed out I didn know exactly what model it was...if your not going to be useful...dont bother ¬_¬
Anything can be done to any guitar if you so desire. The question would be if you WANTED to do it to a cheap Gio. It's going to cost a lot, and I mean really, a lot. For that price you could just use the effects with your feet and then buy a much, much nicer guitar.
don't fit the fuzz factory to your guitar, just use it as a stomp box as it was intended.

as for the Kaoss pad, that would require very extreme body modification, I'm pretty sure Bellamy gets his guitars custom built with those included, you'd have to find a luthier to do a mod like that and it would be very expensive (Kaoss pads aren't exactly cheap either)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I would recommend against doing any of those ideas. Use a fuzz factory as the pedal it's meant to be, and leave the Kaoss Pad for the "electro" musicians.

Seriously, check out Youtube clips of Kaoss Pads in guitars and you'll see that very few people can make them sound good. And nobody really plays guitar and uses them at the same time. It's play guitar, play Kaoss Pad, play guitar, repeat.

That being said, if you still want at least a FF in your guitar (and since you haven't bought a new one yet) check this out: http://mansons.co.uk/shopping/categories/squier-electric-guitars/squier/fuzz-factory-tele-electric-guitar/
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
you can if you live in the uk take your guitar to mansons guitar shop in Exeter where matt bellamy gets his mansons made and they will install a fuzz factory for £200 i think it was that includes the price of the pedal. to be honest not really worth putting all that money into a cheap guitar really. maybe this might interest you

http://www.mansons.co.uk/shopping/categories/squier-electric-guitars/squier/fuzz-factory-tele-custom-electric-guitar/
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
Ok cheers for all your help guys....appreciate it...after thought and consideration i may not go with the kaoss pad although I will get Fuzz factory if i get it fitted in the guitar or not i dont know and I have seen the tele's on the manson shop for now though i think i'll just make do with a decent enough guitar and play around with the pedals a bit....then maybe invest in the fancy stuff later on! cheers
Current Rig!
Tanglewood SG
VOX 100 watt Valvetronix Amp
Boss ME-20

Influence: MUSE

tonight we can truly say, together were invincible
I don't think fitting both in would go over very well. You'd have to do a lot of routing. Honestly, i think you'd be better off buying one of the teles that manson sells with the fuzz factory built in and using the KP as an external controller or something.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
don't fit the fuzz factory to your guitar, just use it as a stomp box as it was intended.

as for the Kaoss pad, that would require very extreme body modification, I'm pretty sure Bellamy gets his guitars custom built with those included, you'd have to find a luthier to do a mod like that and it would be very expensive (Kaoss pads aren't exactly cheap either)

Those guitars are specially made for Bellamy by Hugh manson, recently the matt bellamy's signature guitar was launched
look on youtube for "tomasio22" channel, he makes some badass guitars, I would say better than hugh ones. one of his guitars has kaoss pad, fuzz factory, delay, and other effects, and you can controll them all with the kaoss pad, he made that on a PRS SE, but he has many guitars
Quote by wernit
Ok cheers for all your help guys....appreciate it...after thought and consideration i may not go with the kaoss pad although I will get Fuzz factory if i get it fitted in the guitar or not i dont know and I have seen the tele's on the manson shop for now though i think i'll just make do with a decent enough guitar and play around with the pedals a bit....then maybe invest in the fancy stuff later on! cheers

Im a muse fan and own both the Kaoss pad and the fuzz factory, and I can honestly say there is no good reason to put them into your guitar. The Kaoss pad is a thing Matt went crazy on during the BHAR era and he uses it alot in the recod, live tho its just a bit off ****ing around. If you want to mimic his sounds with the Kaoss pad you could buy one, but you dont need one in your guitar. Plus the Kaos pad isnt that intersting if you want to play like muse except for the sythn option, but really it had nothing to do with the guitar so just forget it.

The fuzz factory is great, but then again you dont need it in your guitar. The compression and stab knob on his guitar are just a bit off show off when he introduces sonds like plug in baby, but while playing you will find little use for those knobs on your guitar. Its is in no way needed to have a fuzz factory build into your guitar to play his songs, and it isnt worth the trouble/money.

My advice is: get a decent guitar with floyd rose, amps/effects are more important tho if you want to be "wannabe matt belamy", anyway get yourself a fuzz factory and forget the Kaoss pad.
bellamy gets his guitars custom made, it would (imo) be pretty stupid to spend alot of money on a crap gio when you can get a much nicer guitar and just use the effects with your feet.