Was thinking about getting one of these, I've played it a bit before and while the neck isn't really thin it just feels so nice and comfortable that I'm inclined to blow my summer paycheck on one... Anyone have any experience with this axe?

But its got a 14" scale and i've got small hands, will that be a problem down the road for licks that require long stretches? I would have played it more to find out myself but it got sold at my local guitar center, and guitar centers have less and less high end guitars by the day.
"Don't panic, everything is falling neatly out of order"
- Douglas Adams
I really like it, but i might be a little bias since im a EBMM fanatic.....
And the scale is normal strat scale i believe, so 25.5". It may feel weird at first if you are currently playing a shorter scale, but after a little while it will be unnoticable.
Just a little bump, these are great guitars just need a little more personal feedback tis all
- Douglas Adams
I can't say anything about the guitar in terms of how good it is, but it has a 25.5 inch scale a 14" would be just rediculus.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Actually your completely right, I was referring to fretboard radius! Would that be an issue for small hands?
- Douglas Adams
it is just really flat feeling, but you said you played it right? How did it feel to you?