Link

I am stoked for this to come to America. I'm sure it'd be a nice addition to hotels or airports. Plus it looked like they were using actual raw ingredients rather than heating up a pre-made shitdisk so it'd probably even be better than half the pizza places over here.
Haha, and then America will become fatter than Australia again, mwahahaha.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
I'm surprised this was actually invented in Italy, whacked out overly complex vending machines are pretty much a Japanese trademark.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
There was a place with pizza vending machines near where I lived but it closed down.

That place was awesome.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I Wanz 1
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
what a great idea. they should have mcdonalds ones. i hate going into that dive to speak to the mutants.
Gross...
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
best.
invention.
ever.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Thats... weird... But how does a pizza get fully cooked in about 2 and a half minutes? Somethings not right about that...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
*drools*
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by KiraIBZ
Thats... weird... But how does a pizza get fully cooked in about 2 and a half minutes? Somethings not right about that...

never used a microwave?

only thing worrying about this is someone could tamper with the machine and poison you easily
Quote by JamesMay.
never used a microwave?

only thing worrying about this is someone could tamper with the machine and poison you easily

I dont know, an entire pizza? In 2.5 minutes? I make pizza often, and at 400 degrees, it still takes 15 minutes... And its not from frozen either, I make the dough, and add the toppings...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
That's actually badass.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
A pizza vending machine? That's instense.

Is it just me, or does the voiceover for the first guy that was interviewed sound really familiar?
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I'm surprised this was actually invented in Italy, whacked out overly complex vending machines are pretty much a Japanese trademark.

This
They should leave it to japan to come up with this ****
Unless that machine was cleaned daily, it would get really unsanitary really fast...

This is a bad idea.
Seems like a good idea, until you actually have to stand around waiting for 2 and a half minutes to get your food. It may not seem like much, but just stare at a clock doing nothing for 2.5 minutes.

Plus the lines would be huge around lunch time.
*rolls eyes*
first we had um, actual restaraunts and stores, normal sized. [gasp]
then everything turned into drive-thrus, that are smaller...
now we're getting everything from little vending machines? what's next, push-a-button-on-a-brick-in-the-wall and a little hose comes out and sprays squeeze cheese into your mouth?
frrrealll, people..
Quote by NoBC14
Unless that machine was cleaned daily, it would get really unsanitary really fast...

This is a bad idea.
Lol, yeah.