Page 1 of 2
They'd probably just throw it in the bin. After all, they hate their fans and everything their fans have done for them.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Backstage doesn't necessarily mean you'll meet the band.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
dude, i am going to the same gig! I'm literally green with envy, any chance of getting me a pass?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
any chance of *cough* getting me *cough* a pass?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I met Metallica too, not sure if they would allow your guitar in, it would be too much to carry anyway.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
I also see you have an Explorer. Do what I do with mine, just take the little plastic piece that covers your knobs off the back of your guitar and have them sign that. Mine is black so I bring a silver sharpie with me, you know, just in case. So far it hasn't been signed though .
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
They didn't write 'Wasting My Hate' for nothing....wait - they did put it on Load.....hmmm
Quote by Lespauljames
cough* what* cough.

i was lucky, someone dropped out, so i only have to cover fuel costs.
i would if i could hugh!!

far cry i know, worth a go anyway.

Quote by Spoonman69
Im going to Metallica on saturday too I've heard rumors that they're gunna try and get Lemmy from Motorhead to come onstage and do a song with them. He was supposed to at the Newcastle date earlier but Lemmy had flu and couldn't make it. However, they said in a backstage video on their website that they're gunna try and get him to come on the saturday. I CANT WAIT!
Quote by Lespauljames
hey guys, im watching metallica on saturday, and have a vip backstage pass. really stoked for it, but im just wondering, would they sign my guitar if i took it?!

God damn you.

I never get vip passes.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by supafunkyone
Im going to Metallica on saturday too I've heard rumors that they're gunna try and get Lemmy from Motorhead to come onstage and do a song with them. He was supposed to at the Newcastle date earlier but Lemmy had flu and couldn't make it. However, they said in a backstage video on their website that they're gunna try and get him to come on the saturday. I CANT WAIT!

Oh god, that would be awesome

Quote by The Arsis
For the hell of it, I would bring a Dave Musatine's Signature v and ask Metallica to sign it.

This +a zillion

I'm thinking about shouting ''Bring out MEGADETH!!!'' at the encore.
Then i'll be repeatedly raped and killed by angry Metallica fans.

Quote by Spoonman69
How about you steal one of metallica's guitars and get them to sign it
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by Lespauljames
im watching metallica on saturday

I'm sorry to hear that.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
OMG i just realised metallica is in my country tonight for the first time in 15 years.

Do you get searched before you go through the backstage? You could murder Lars.
discuss rum and whiskey with james PLLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEEE
i think the problem with new metallica was they sobered up
that ****s up so many bands
like look at korn
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Page 1 of 2