I've been looking for a versatile amp in the <$1000 range for a while now, and from what I've heard, the Traynor YCS50 looks to be my best bet. On eBay, from proaudiostar, there is a B-Stock YCS50 for $599. While it does come with the 2-year manufacturer warranty, does anybody have experience with ordering this particular item?

I don't want to end up with a busted amp and have to ship it back and all that crap, if that's gonna be the case I'll just go with something I can buy locally like a Classic 30.
^what genres do you play??
i heard traynors are good but i havent tried any of em.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
For the most part I play all sorts of rock (ranging from the Eagles to Pearl Jam to Audioslave), so I need a fairly good range of distortion, as well as decent cleans. I'm not looking for both superb distortion and cleans, I just want something that will do OK distortion/clean, with a fair amount of versatility.

If the B-Stock isn't such a hot idea, I was thinking about either grabbing a Valveking 112 and swapping the speaker/tubes, or a Classic 30 and an OD pedal. Then I'd just waiting another year til I could get my hands on a Mesa without being strapped for cash.
im guessing you're saving for a Stiletto????
if yes then save up for it its a very nice rock amp.
if you want to buy a new amp and save another $1500 then go with the traynor.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'd like to go with the Traynor, but I'm hoping somebody can confirm that they bought one of these b-stock amps and that there wasn't a problem with it. I could care less about cosmetic damage, but I'd rather chew glass than deal with shipping the amp back.
B-Stock are usually factory faults in the amp that would make it unsuitable to sell at full price. The damage is almost always exterior, (cosmetic) fully functional.
Weekend Warrior
I've purchased from ProAudioStar in the past and had no issues whatsoever. And ML_Guitar09 is correct, B-stock means fully functional with what is usually a cosmetic blemish or two. It's very difficult to tell the difference between a B-stock amp and a non-B-stock amp that's been gigged a couple of times.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
traynors are awesome, they are perffec for what you want, I'd go for it
Yeah, I mean, if the seller has a great rating, it's probably a solid deal, and just a cosmetic fault. Kind of like shopping at Marshalls or similar clothing stores that have minor defects that most times you reeeeeally have to look for.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I just bought that same amp from them and it look new. Very good company!!!