I really like these pedals, but they're a little too expensive for me. Are there any other good alternatives in the $75-100 price range? I can go used.

I don't want one of these pedals for the doubling bass sound, I want one for the organ sound and almost doors-like sound.

Thanks
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
You MIGHT find a ****ty ass Digitech WHammy for 100

I just looked around and seems llke even those are out of my price range

thanks for the advice though. does anyone else have any other suggestions? Or am I just going to have to save up?
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
a used Micro Pog is the cheapest you're gonna get. it's pretty sophisticated technology. the digitechs are cheap in comparison. strum a chord and you'll know why.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
^yeah - good gear has its price, it sucks but it's like that...
just save up and get the real thing

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
alright yeah I played one in the store and I liked it a lot, so I do realize that it's a fine quality pedal haha. I guess I'm just going to have to save up.

thanks for the advice
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
The Whammy isn't too good with the organ thing. I've tried.

I love the pitch shifting though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
For the sake of not starting another thread I'll post this here.

Someone who owns a Micro POG, is there a noticeable difference in tone when this thing is in bypass? Also I was wondering if it rolls off a lot of treble from the dry sound when engaged. I'm itching to order one to try out, but I'm afraid I'll be disappointed since I'm not willing to sacrifice my natural sound for a potentially digital sounding signal.
The site I buy my pedals from claims it is. I've heard it is one of the few EH pedals that is not true-bypass and on the EH site there is absolutely no mention of it being true bypass and they mention a buffer on the output which suggests to me that it isn't. I guess I'll just have to try one before I buy.