LOL

If the pit does go down the tube, we all need to head over there with the exact same usernames and destroy the place.
love is love // return to dust
Are we really THAT bad? I mean, the only "bad" stuff are new members who bring /b/ meme's over. I've actually thought the Pit has changed quite a bit since I've joined.

Screw MX Tabs. Our tabs are a hella lot better.

Edit: Upon inspection of their forums I've decided that they need all the new members they can to "spice up" their site. God it's a boring forum...
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Mar 26, 2009,
ahahaha nice
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
they sound like a bunch of douchebags...they act like we're going to poison their children or something. they should be HAPPY to get the members from the pit. maybe they wouldnt suck so damn much if that happened. lol
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
What a bunch of tossers

god we are pussys though, if they were talking about 4chan that site would be offline in 10 secconds
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Why is the Pit looked down on by other websites? I know they're jealous that I post here more or less exclusively and I have the biggest penis in the world, but still...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by tancanada
LOL

If the pit does go down the tube, we all need to head over there with the exact same usernames and FIX the place.

fixd my good sir
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+