I need a amp ($200 to $500) that can be played in future gigs and room type of a situations. The music i play is Deep Purple,Pink Floyd,Led Zeppelin type of music. I need a clean amp that won't go dirty and takes distortion,wah,etc pedals well

Heres some of my choices

Crate Palomino V32 Combo or Halfstack 212 Cab

Blackheart Handsome Devil

Blackheart Little Devil

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Can you guys recommend me a type of amp like this?
BlackHeart Handsome Devil
Palomino V32
or Blues JR
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Out of all those, probably the Crate. But for Deep Purple and Led Zep you're gonna want an OD pedal, and maybe a Big Muff for Pink Floyd.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
dude those blackhearts sound amazing from youtube

also peavey windsor

and blackstar has a like 15watt head that sounds really good
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
The 15w Blackstar is obscenely expensive.

He says he wants a clean amp above all - Blackhearts are not clean amps, Peavey Windsor definitely isn't a clean amp.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
^ to get a clean tone from a BlackHeart Handsome Devil all you need to do is roll back the gain.
feel free to add me
And play with the volume knob. It can be done, but why bother when you can afford something with the headroom you want which doesn't require all that, and which has a fair chunk of gain which, when overdriven, can easily get Deep Purple-level toanz?
Quote by Cathbard
^ you sir, has a point.
TS go with the Palo.
feel free to add me
well i the reason i need a clean amp is for pink floyd cleans then for the solos and deep/zep stuff i kick in the distortion. I manged to do it with my ss tube sounding amp. So for my b-day i need a new tube amp that can do it all over again.
For versatility, look no further than the B52 AT 112
B-52 OWNERZ LINK!!!

GUITAR
Gibson SG Special Faded Brown w/ Duncan Blackouts
AMP
B-52 At-112 60 Wat All Tube Combo
PEDALS
MXR 108 10 Band EQ
ISP Noise Gate
SETUP
SG --> MXR --> ISP --> B-52
my bad i guess he could go with a classic 30 i heard those are good for that with an od pedal
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
The Blues Jr would fill the bill as it has terrific cleans but overpriced now.

Go for the Handsome Devil. terrific amp and I have the half stack. It'll do cleans very nicely. It's also very rugged (overbuilt).
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Was looking around again and i found a couple of new amps

Carvin Vintage 16 can i crank it up with out distorting

Carvin Nomad

Univox 1226 ------> This works like a hiwatt and a marshall combine or at least from what i read

Really all i need a is clean amp that well run effects well.
Quote by Mobiusr

For that, if you gig, the HRD would work well. If you don't gig, the Blues Jr would.
Both sell for $300-425 used on craigslist. Also, I would give the Crate VC3112 or Palo V32 a good look. To make things more confusing for you, a Classic 30 or Delta Blues would be good.
All the amps I listed sell for under $500 used, most of them well under $500. Which is "best" is a matter of opinion, and yours matters most so start trying them out.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Mobiusr
Was looking around again and i found a couple of new amps

Carvin Vintage 16 can i crank it up with out distorting

Carvin Nomad

Univox 1226 ------> This works like a hiwatt and a marshall combine or at least from what i read

The Carvin Vintage 16 is excellent for cranked up smooth and warm cleans
not much on options and accessories though, no standby switch, etc
great sounding amp though
I have one which is a half stack but I can't tell if it does. it's possible. I uses pedals.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+