Well, My dad has this Gibson Les Paul Custom "deluxe" that he got a while ago.The finish is natural, 2 screws on the truss rod cover, that says Les Paul Custom And its got the split diamond inlay, but he refuses to accept the fact its only called a custom.Unless I am wrong. Is there such a thing as a Les Paul Custom Deluxe?I know there are les paul customs, and les paul deluxes, but is there a hybrid of the two? Also, the year is 1983.
pics or gtfo. but i don't really know and i'm too lazy to google it, so i'll tell you to do it yourself
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
just by lookin at the pics, it's just a custom. sorry dad, but you're wrong!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
just by lookin at the pics, it's just a custom. sorry dad, but you're wrong!

I knew it! Anyway, is there such thing as a Cutsom Deluxe? Its still a great guitar, no matter what the hell its called! Too bad all it ever does is sit in its case Oh well, I got the Hondo and the V!
it's not the wine red one right?

AFAIK, Les Paul Deluxe's were the ones with the mini-humbuckers - so if it has those, you might as well call it a "Les Paul Custom Deluxe"

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^ah i see, cool!

nice guitar "nonetheless" - and it might well be a "custom deluxe" if it plays as nicely as it looks

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009