So i had my amp on today, and I accidently unplugged the electrical cable from the wall. Upon plugging it back in, the amp turns on, the screen lights up but then remains blank. There's no sound or anything. I think my amp is a tube amp. What can be wrong and how can i fix it?

EDIT: It's a Johnson Amplification Millennium Stereo 150 Combo amp
MAD STACKS
Last edited by Inhale.Breathe at Mar 26, 2009,
what brand/model amp is it?

if there's a screen, i doubt its tube
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
What amp is it?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
That's a hybrid. It has two tubes (I think) but it's not an all tube signal path. I don't think a tube would be the reason for it not working.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
That's a hybrid. It has two tubes (I think) but it's not an all tube signal path. I don't think a tube would be the reason for it not working.
I need to fix it! It's on loan from a buddy of mine. And I'd rather not have to pay him for the whole thing.
MAD STACKS
If its got a digital screen the tubes arent going to have any effect on that. Maybe its got a reset button of some kind.
Quote by Tackleberry
If its got a digital screen the tubes arent going to have any effect on that. Maybe its got a reset button of some kind.
I just went and fiddled with it again, didn't find a reset button, but when I turn up the volume the speakers are still working. I just need to get the digital display working again.
MAD STACKS
I would not mess around with digital stuff if you have no clue what you are doing. Take it to a professional.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I'm not sure that this would be the problem, but check any fuses, etc, that may have blown.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by Inhale.Breathe
I think my amp is a tube amp.

it's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
it's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62

you're an old schooler.... at least you get the reference hahahaha

I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
I would not mess around with digital stuff if you have no clue what you are doing. Take it to a professional.
****. I hope my buddy isn't too pissed.
MAD STACKS
Quote by Brendan.Clace

oh god not this again
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
TS just take it to a professional, man. Don't open it up "just to have a look and see if you can find the problem" because you won't find the problem unless you know what to look for and if you do try to fix it you'll **** it all up or get a fatal electric shock.