Crappy Pic Update

So finally, over three months since St. Nick shimmied back up my Chimney, Ibanez got there act together and sent me my S5470TKS (Transparent Black Sunburst).

This is like, one of the funnest guitars I've ever played!!! It's so light!!!

I dont have pics right now cause i dont have camera, but this thing is awesome!!

I am Happy!!

EDIT: I just realized I never posted pics.... I just put a Dimarzio D-Sonic in the bridge and a Liquifire in the neck.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Dec 30, 2009,
Ouch,what a wait!

But that guitar is amazing,and extremely comfortable.Congrats!

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Of course I had to put some 11's on it but it was great after that.

Does anyone know what guage strings came stock on it?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
i wanna guess that they were D'addario 9's? Idk though... thats what schecter throws standard on their guitars.. Idk about Ibanez. congrats though, get those pics up!!!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by biga29
Of course I had to put some 11's on it but it was great after that.

Does anyone know what guage strings came stock on it?

Most likely 9's.That seems to be the standard used on most guitars today.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

why have a light guitar? i need to feel the weight of the guitar. need to have some to throw around, also so it sits right when i leave it alone...
Quote by ^-^
why have a light guitar? i need to feel the weight of the guitar. need to have some to throw around, also so it sits right when i leave it alone...

Because not everyone wants or needs a huge chunk of mahogany hanging around their shoulders.So people like light and comfortable shaped guitars,it's a matter of personal preference.

Awesome man, I <3 my S as well, getting mine back tomorrow actually.
Excited I am.
Congrats!
And apparently, Ibanez use 10-46 standard guage on their guitar's, and on the 7's they have a 52 for the low B. Considering I use 65-70 for my low B, my opinion is biased on that
I really wanna see some pics of this thing. Glad you like it and any guitar with that many numbers in its name must be a good one... but, I really wanna see what your new beast looks like. I know it's one of those "SS" style guitars with the super-fat looking necks, but... I don't think I've ever seen on on "blackburst." I know I've seen natural, redburst and sunburst, but not blackburst.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Last edited by Thomme at Mar 27, 2009,
Quote by Pac_man0123
Hmm no camera, eh?

Pics or it didn't happen!

wise man has spoken. Also, extremely happy NGD to you
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
picbump
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
wtf biga? 9 months later???
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
wtf biga? 9 months later???

... I just thought I should finish the job...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
FINALLY

Nice lookin' lil geetarr

Remind me though, is that the run with the Sustain issues?
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
did you get pregnant with another Ibanez and give birth to this one, or somethin? jeeze...
Quote by pedromiles101
Quote by Slicer666
FINALLY

Nice lookin' lil geetarr

Remind me though, is that the run with the Sustain issues?

I haven't noticed anything. Maybe just a tad less then my other guitars, but I can still let a note ring out for a while. But these new Dimarzios I put are siiiiicckckckck. They sound so good.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
OOOO which did you opt for? D-sonic + PAF? TZ + Air Nor' ? Breed set?
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
OOOO which did you opt for? D-sonic + PAF? TZ + Air Nor' ? Breed set?

D-Sonic in the bridge, and a Liquifire in the neck. Sounds purrrty.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
liquifire?

I'm intruiged, how does it do? complements the D sonic properly? Holds up nice on teh cleanz?
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Jan 1, 2010,
Quote by Slicer666
liquifire?

I'm intruiged, how does it do? complements the D sonic properly? Holds up nice on teh cleanz?

It sounds great for heavy gain solo stuff. The cleans are meh, until you split it then it just sounds awesome, like a strat but better.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦