Hey, I was wondering if anyone would like to start an online alternative/experimantal/rock group (Or if you would just like to collaberate on some songs). It doesn't matter what you play or where you are, it's just something to do for fun, I guess.
I'm 16 years old and I mostly play guitar, but I also play Ukulele and Harmonica and Piano.
Some of my influences are Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Elliott Smith, The Weakerthans, Ugly Casanova and Califone.
I have some decent recording gear and a couple of mics.
Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks
Hudson
I am sure I can borrow my friends KA recorder for good useage and use my Xbox mic for just throwing riff ideas around..

Main influences: John Frusciante, Stone Gossard, and Dan Auerbach (RHCP/solo, Pearl Jam/Gossamn Project, and Black Keys/solo respectively) as well as a handy interest in 'experimental' including Secret Machines, Vernon Reid, and British Sea Power.

Other favorites to listen to: Melvins, Soundgarden, White Stripes/Raconteurs, Black Sabbath, Audioslave, Foo Fighters, Pink Floyd, Led Zep and The Who
I'm in. Audio engineer. I can write, add anything needed and professionally program drums.
xThrashxAttackx
Awesome, guys! Send me some messages with a bit of personal information. (i.e. location, age etc...)
Quote by NeonTerror
I'm in. Audio engineer. I can write, add anything needed and professionally program drums.

What programs do you use for recording and mixing? I have Cakewalk GT Pro 3 and I record through my Line 6 Toneport GX and Gearbox. I sometimes use Fruity Loops 7 for drums/synth, but I usualy use pots and pans for percussion.
Last edited by editthesadparts at Mar 27, 2009,
Fruity Loops for sequencer, and mixing and mastering. I only use FL studio because its what I've been using for years and I don't feel like learning any other program to a good extent. I use all differen recording software, Adobe Audition, but Goldwave for quick recs. Line 6 toneport gx = nice :0
xThrashxAttackx
Quote by prizefighter211
I'm down I can do bass and synth parts

I use fruity loops, sony acid, and protools. I record through my bass pod xt live

Nice. So we have two guitars, bass and someone on doing the mixing/computer stuff. It looks like we're good to go!