I like it Only one thing, it doesn't seem right that it ends at the end of the solo. You might want to put something at the end, maybe a repeat of the chorus or something new
I liked this song a lot. Kinda reminds me of blink, but with some lead at the end. It’s a really great song.

I really liked the intro. Really puts us in the mood.

I feel like the pre-verse is a bit long. Maybe remove the repletion?

The verse is good. I like the building tension in the last two bars.

Your chorus is good. Don’t change anything here, but I think you should change your drum fill in the second pre-verse.

You second verse is just as good as the first one. But I find your verse 2a a bit boring.

You bridge sounds good and your lead bridge is simply brilliant! So is your solo and your ending. It is really excellent! Good job!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1095247
I don't listen to this kind of music at all (wasn't expecting a guy who listens to ASP to write something like this haha) so my crit is pretty much useless but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway.

Chorus, amazing, I really like the chord progression and the drums for it fit perfectly (bass bass bass snare). Think about maybe putting a lead on top of it? Not for the first chorus but later on in the song when you re use the same riff, nothing fancy, just something to ponder.

Lead Bridge is also a great measure, I quite enjoyed it. In my head I can hear bars 46-49 harmonized, I think it would sound pretty nifty.

For not listening to this kind of music I liked this song, keep it up man!

7/10

crit a song from my latest album? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1095241
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
nice, i really liked it but i thought the verses were a bit boring, but the solo was amazing, also i think this sounds a lot like 90's pop-punk and i really miss that sound, and for not being a pop-punk fan this is a great song 8/10
Can You Tell a Killer From A Saviour?
you must be from california, it has the SoCal sound. Anyway, it would perfectly be something blink 182 did in Flyswatter, the only sucky thing was the first pre-verse, it was just too boring, but change that and you have a 6.5/10

crit for crit, dont forget.

*Checks profile*

Damn, Florida, not California.