two questions

1. Is the pedal worth it? I play alot of Rage and Muse and Matt and Tom seem to use it fairly often.

2. What would the price for a new one be in CAN? My friend saw one at a music shop here and said it was like $500 but i don't think its that high since its only $199 in USD as far as i know
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
YEs its worth it, just got one last month. and as for canada, its 200$US, id assume it would just convert. otherwise look on eBay for a better deal.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
1. The pedal is absolutely 100% worth it. It's my favorite pedal I've ever had and use it more than any other.

2. No clue, sorry haha
Music and sutff
It's fun for awhile, but then it starts to get a tad old. I still use mine a bit, but not anywhere nears as much as I used to. As for being worth it, it all really comes down as to how much you think you'll actually be using it.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by RDX1138
two questions

1. Is the pedal worth it? I play alot of Rage and Muse and Matt and Tom seem to use it fairly often.

2. What would the price for a new one be in CAN? My friend saw one at a music shop here and said it was like $500 but i don't think its that high since its only $199 in USD as far as i know

1. yes, it is such a good, versatile pedal. contrary to popular belief, it's not stuck on the 2 octave up setting for "Killing in the Name" .

2. unfortunately, you get screwed in canada. i got mine in a trade, but the cost was about 300$ brand new. not only that, the Warranty isn't valid in canada

soy you gotta be extra careful.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
thanks guys, and yeah, i agree, Canada rocks except for the whole exchange rate thing
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
From what I have heard, It is an amazing pedal. I love Rage, Muse, Pantera, Radiohead and Buckethead and I know all of them use it. I think it would be a great investment, for I am trying to get one myself!
there's a guy on harmony central's for sale forums selling one for 125$
Yeah you can get em real cheap used in Canada.
Go on craigslist and kijiji and try to find one in your city.

I've seen ones go for as little as $100.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Absolutely worth it. I picked mine up used for $100 USD on ebay. Came with the power adapter too. Great pedal!
I got it in October last year for my birthday and i'm still using it loads. Awesome pedal, especially for Buckethead stuff.