would it be a good deal if i were to trade an estebon acoustic electric guitar for an aria pro with emg's or memphis strat with emg's? craigslist may have blessed me tonight lol. they're both hss guitars by the way.
Last edited by apalks23 at Mar 26, 2009,
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
I'd take the Aria IMO

that's what i think i'm going to do but... i seriously know like nothing about them. what are they worth money wise? how do they play? sound ok? worth trading an estebon acoustic electric for?
Even if the Aria isn't all that great, it's still a great trade from an Esteban. Those guitars are dreadful.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by SSL27
Even if the Aria isn't all that great, it's still a great trade from an Esteban. Those guitars are dreadful.

yes they are lol. my mom doesn't want me to do the trade though because those estebons are "collectors items"... seriously, if that was a collectors, why would they sell it with how to play dvd's, an amp, and a case for 350?
Well, have you seen musicman1066's vids on youtube? He used to use one until he got aan ESP LTD-1000. He plays shome hardcore sh!t
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
also though, i do have 2 schecters. would i even consider playing the area if i have 2 high end schecters?
^I'd rather play the Schecters, but the Aria is a solid-ass guitar and you could use it to experiment with killswitches or somehting
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
^I'd rather play the Schecters, but the Aria is a solid-ass guitar and you could use it to experiment with killswitches or somehting

alright. also, the one other guitar... the memphis, it has something called a preamp boost on it. what is it and is it any good? will it add to my tone?
Quote by apalks23
yes they are lol. my mom doesn't want me to do the trade though because those estebons are "collectors items"... seriously, if that was a collectors, why would they sell it with how to play dvd's, an amp, and a case for 350?
Tell your mom to collect it and buy you the Aria.
Quote by fly135
Tell your mom to collect it and buy you the Aria.

lol, damn straight. i'm probably going to get it though. i'll have a buddy drive me out there tomorrow and we'll check out this trade.
Esteban guitars a collector's items?

ROTFLMAO!

Get the Aria pronto.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+