So my band has been together for around 2 years. we are kind of metal progressive. Our bass player likes to hunch his back over like the guys from korn and our singer weares bondage shorts...This is really causing problems because the other three of us think it looks really gay. Would you walk out on us or atleast here our music first?
bondage shorts? Generally if the majority of a band thinks that something is really gay, the crowd would probably agree.
i'd take one look at how ridiculous they looked and then instantly become interested

that's like how when i go up on stage: skin tight purple girls pants and a tight shirt

and normally i wear enormous dungarees and a hoodie so i change it up on stage to grab attention
PAH!
You guys got potential, I'd stick around for a few songs just to get your overall vibe, and if i'm not digging it, it wouldn't be because you're bassist is wearing bondage pants haha
Smart Pothead and Proud
Tell them what you guys think.
Maybe came up with a image that everyone can go with.
Hunched backs don't equal homosexuality, but if they look stupid just do exactly what they do without telling them and see what they say.
Haha reminds me of a bassist we used to have when he struck that corny korn pose man I had to turn my back to him and laugh at the stupid pose. It really does look stupid needless to say he didnt last long in the band. If any of you guys out there are doing that pose look in a mirror while you do it and try to keep a straight face. I will say it again that pose is Stupid
Quote by aquagrave
Haha reminds me of a bassist we used to have when he struck that corny korn pose man I had to turn my back to him and laugh at the stupid pose. It really does look stupid needless to say he didnt last long in the band. If any of you guys out there are doing that pose look in a mirror while you do it and try to keep a straight face. I will say it again that pose is Stupid

and whats worse is he is a solid reliable bassist we all get along great with..I think ill just have to tell him
thats even worse man hope you can talk to him without the guy getting defensive when we talked to our bassist about his posing he got all uppity and called us every name you could imagine we approached it as nice as we could.I guess some people cant be reasoned with
Well at least the guys try. Assuming you never confronted them about it (why else this topic) you haven't been really helpful these 2 years image-wise. But just let these kids do what they do, tape it, and either let everyone what they're doing sucks, or simply join the gay bandwagon.

Then again... bondage shorts is kind of taking it to far, and I also dislike Korn so.. nvm