Yesterday while playing my guitar (a schecter c-1 with duncan blackout clones) started to loose volume and gain,worse in the neck position almost no sound.It takes about 15 minutes of playing for this to happen.Guitar sounds thin with no bite and lacking any kind of gain.Installed a new battery,swapped out amp cables.This does not happen with other guitars so that rules out the amp.If guitar is left to sit a couple of hours and then played it starts off sounding fine and then fifteen to twenty minutes into playing this will happen all of the time.Is it possible this thing has a bad volume pot or something else electrical going on internally? Figure i would ask to see if anyone has experianced this before i send it off for repair.
i think thats something only the repair can fix
but it might be a wiring/soldering problem
but i am not quite sure because i have never had it happen to me
sorry i cant be of more help
Jackson JS1 Dinky
Livingstone 15W
Behringer Super Metal Pedal

No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.
maybe a pot died. I don't know. Check the wiring.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
sounds like the power supply. maybe its the wiring that connects it to the battery or possibly somethings wrong with the wiring that causes the battery to go dead quickly like a short or something?
Dead battery, throw a new 9 volt in there.

Disclaimedit: dont really throw it....I ain't buyin' you a new guitar.

Againedit: I really should read all of OP before i go runnin my mouth

Sorry Ts..
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Mar 26, 2009,