Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it's a pedal, not something built into the guitar.

You can build in effects into the guitar. I think they're called Modboards
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Listen people he may have no legs so help him out here!

Wah! Wah! Wah! Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!

My advise? Get a prosthetic and a manual wah
Gear:
- Yamaha RGX121D in black
- Schecter C1 in white
- Marshall Valvestate 8080
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
- Guitar Rig 3 (for practicing )
Quote by lavazza
when you have to play a 4 minutes song and continously use the wah wah and auto wah can be really useful, especially when you wear docks.

get some comfier shoes.
Quote by Rhoads_1096
Auto wah fails
Get a nice Dunlop Crybaby

I agree that Crybabys are nice, but Auto-Wahs are nice as well, considering that they are usually used for different purposes than a regular wah pedal.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by lavazza
when you have to play a 4 minutes song and continously use the wah wah and auto wah can be really useful, especially when you wear docks.

If you get tired from using a wah for a 4 minute song I suggest you exercise some more.
Quote by lavazza

Get some real shoes.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by al112987
If you get tired from using a wah for a 4 minute song I suggest you exercise some more.

Agreed.

Go run in some sand and work those legs and your problem will be solved .

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by jake_1234
Auto wah is never the same as manual wah

Yeah, I have an Auto Wah built into my amp. There's no way in hell is that thing better than my Dunlop Dime-Bag Wah Pedal!
Quote by lavazza

Who writes a song like that?

And when I play Orion, I'm constantly switching between two distortions, two wahs, and a clean channel. Now, this is all on my multi-fx, but I have to use the pedal to turn on the wah, so if I can do that, you can rock your foot back and forth for 4 minutes.

Edit: I'm of course talking about the bass part, but I forgot I was in the Guitar section, so I should've clarified.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Mar 27, 2009,