I really stopped and thought about it, and realized that there isn't any good topic dedicated to one thing: chatting!

Just a straight out chat thread, where you can talk about whatever's on your mind and you don't have to worry about going off-topic or anything like that.

Think of this topic like a chat room, except Forum-style. I don't care if you just respond with "Lol" or "I agree". I don't care if you type up a gigantic post. I don't care if you post that you need to go feed your dog. That's what this topic is for: random chatting.

Say as much or as little as you please, and stick around here as much as you can! Just make sure you follow the Rules of the UTG Forums, and try to refrain from only posting pointless things. This is for conversation, not mindless garbage.

Also, since this topic will probably move at a pretty rapid rate, I encourage you quoting people if you are trying to respond to what that person is saying. Just try not to make quotes more than 6-layers deep, because that's just annoying... And if you get lost in any conversation, well, too bad for you! XD Don't feel like you have to stay on-topic, though.

OK Everyone Enjoy Yourself's.
Quote by Intermidiate
I really stopped and thought about it, and realized that there isn't any good topic dedicated to one thing: chatting!

Just a straight out chat thread, where you can talk about whatever's on your mind and you don't have to worry about going off-topic or anything like that.

Think of this topic like a chat room, except Forum-style. I don't care if you just respond with "Lol" or "I agree". I don't care if you type up a gigantic post. I don't care if you post that you need to go feed your dog. That's what this topic is for: random chatting.

Say as much or as little as you please, and stick around here as much as you can! Just make sure you follow the Rules of the UTG Forums, and try to refrain from only posting pointless things. This is for conversation, not mindless garbage.

Also, since this topic will probably move at a pretty rapid rate, I encourage you quoting people if you are trying to respond to what that person is saying. Just try not to make quotes more than 6-layers deep, because that's just annoying... And if you get lost in any conversation, well, too bad for you! XD Don't feel like you have to stay on-topic, though.

OK Everyone Enjoy Yourself's.

We have a chat. A REAL chat.
Feed your mind.
Why the **** do you think UG chat exists?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Let me get this straight:
Basically you made spam thread? Nice job, this'll be closed soon.
I'm Luke.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Why the **** do you think UG chat exists?

UG chat exists solely for decoration

people are not expected to actually use UG chat
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Twisted Magnum

I hate when people post these pictures.

...Why? Because it always says the truth... and no one can bash/flame beter than this face looking at you...
what is chat

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK