It just arrived today right when I got home from school :P. Despite being a cheapy guitar, it's actually pretty decent, I don't even have to change the pickups or anything. I love this thing.

Took me about an hour to set it up.

Last edited by Dog-- at Mar 26, 2009,
I love the Gibson version, it plays like a mofo.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Good luck changing all the strings in one sitting.

#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
I have a 12 string acoustic, I'm used to taking an hour to change strings.
sorry, but double neck = fail.
"In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you"

\m/

GEAR:
Ibanez XPT700
Ibanez S Series 7 String
Jacskson USA Soloist
I've seen Ktone guitars on ebay. How much was it? Does it sound and play well?
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Surprisingly, since I've never heard of Ktone, I was expecting all their guitars (despite mostly looking nice) to play like ****, but after a few bridge adjustments, and a few tiny minor tweaks here and there, this guitar is actually quite nice. It sounds pretty decent too, I'll probably pick up some pups sooner or later, but I'm in no rush as these ones aren't that bad.

The company is definitely worth it to buy from.

This (after shipping and taxes and all) came to like $492.
Quote by JessicaGonzo
agreed.

you should have invested in an amp.

You actually reminded me to fix my sig - I no longer have the 12 string acoustic, and I actually got a good amp now.
Quote by Dog--
Surprisingly, since I've never heard of Ktone, I was expecting all their guitars (despite mostly looking nice) to play like ****, but after a few bridge adjustments, and a few tiny minor tweaks here and there, this guitar is actually quite nice. It sounds pretty decent too, I'll probably pick up some pups sooner or later, but I'm in no rush as these ones aren't that bad.

The company is definitely worth it to buy from.

This (after shipping and taxes and all) came to like $492.

Good deal, but I think you should have got a amp. No offence the guitar looks sweet but a ampo would had made your tone much better.
Quote by Dog--
You actually reminded me to fix my sig - I no longer have the 12 string acoustic, and I actually got a good amp now.

since you have a good amp your aloud to have a double neck guitar.

but i still think its not needed.
I personally think double necks are gimmicky and uncomfortable,but if you like it then that's all that matters.Congrats and happy NGD.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

inb4backpain

It looks alright actually, although that seems like an odd place to put a pickup selector.

Happy NGD!
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by Pr0gNut
I personally think double necks are gimmicky and uncomfortable,but if you like it then that's all that matters.Congrats and happy NGD.

you get a 6 string and a 12 string together, with 4 pickups man! swap the pickups, mix and match, you have a pretty versatile guitar for a variety of sounds.

of only it had a floating bridge on the lower 6 string neck
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Quote by thedekker
you get a 6 string and a 12 string together, with 4 pickups man! swap the pickups, mix and match, you have a pretty versatile guitar for a variety of sounds.

of only it had a floating bridge on the lower 6 string neck

Yes,thanks for explaining what they are to me,because I clearly have never played one and certainly never found them to be gimmicky,bulky,and uncomfortable for the styles of music I play .

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Yes,thanks for explaining what they are to me,because I clearly have never played one and certainly never found them to be gimmicky,bulky,and uncomfortable for the styles of music I play .

LOL! Yeah, I'd rather have two guitars.... Unless you're Jimmy Paige, and are going to be playing in front of a huge crowd, it's probably unnecessary.
Plus, there are many ways of being versatile without being huge...

To hell with Jimmy Page. Slap a Varitone in that thing and rock out to some Rush covers Alex Lifeson style.

Anyway, nice guitar OP.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
sorry i dont like it
its sorta a eyesore and you could of spent the money on a amp
Jackson JS1 Dinky
Livingstone 15W
Behringer Super Metal Pedal

No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.
Quote by mogar
To hell with Jimmy Page. Slap a Varitone in that thing and rock out to some Rush covers Alex Lifeson style.

Anyway, nice guitar OP.

K, Rush is my favourite band, I bought this guitar for this reason - why you think I got a white one, man? I played Xanadu on this thing like 200 times, Closer to the heart atleast 90... I gotta learn the entirety of 2112, already all except grand finale, anyways.
Looks cheap. Not my thing, but good luck.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
that finish looks awesome, HNGD
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.