You know, I've thought about this quite a bit, and I'm wondering what exactly was it like before there were laws against sexual harassment? Was everyone just fair game, could you just walk up and grope somebody, tell them to suck your dick, and then smack them on the ass? What do you think, pit?

Also, same goes for laws against threatening someone. Sometimes I just wish I could tell a girl " I'm gonna bash your ****in head in with a hammer", but I cannot because laws won't allow it.
yep. i guess so. i'm sure it was "frowned upon", but i guess you could.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Toniofalcon
You know, I've thought about this quite a bit, and I'm wondering what exactly was it like before there were laws against sexual harassment? Was everyone just fair game, could you just walk up and grope somebody, tell them to suck your dick, and then smack them on the ass? What do you think, pit?

That's not sexual harassment; it's sexual assault.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'd take that world over this politically correct one any day, where you might say one silly, offensive thing and lose your job or face charges.
Quote by Toniofalcon

Also, same goes for laws against threatening someone. Sometimes I just wish I could tell a girl " I'm gonna bash your ****in head in with a hammer", but I cannot because laws won't allow it.

so you cant do this now ... whoops
Quote by SteveHouse
That's not sexual harassment; it's sexual assault.

THIS.

He's right, what the **** is wrong with you?

Also I prefer the "Hoochie Mama" phrasing. :O!
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I believe your wang/tits were cut off, fried and then you were forced to eat em.

Es ist mein teil - nein
Mein Teil - nein
Dann das ist mein teil - nein
Mein Teil - nein
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Well you see, that's when a pissed off boyfriend/brother/father/friend/random guy who's not an asshole would come and promptly beat the shit out of you

They made laws against that now too.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja