looks lame to me. could be the sh*t to someone else tho. uh i dont know if its new or a remake to be honest.
eh, not my style, but i don't think its THAT bad
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Lol gayyyyyyy
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
pickup selector and nobs aren't in a good place to say the least
looks a little too trashy for me...
I want Super Saiyan abilities
look sliek they tried to cross an SG with a strat and some how make it look alittle more metal (i geuss?)
Ugly.

Looks like an SG f*cked a Bich.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
kinda cool, somewaht unique
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
It would look better with gold hardware. I like it a lot though, too bad it's a gibson
Reminds me of that Danelectro Dano 63 guitar. I dunno about it. I think it is just a strange body shape to intrigue people, you can only make so many Les Pauls, SGs, and ES-335's. Eventually you've got to try something new.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Looks damn sexy and if I knew what the pickup dimensions were to change them, I would buy the crap out of that right this second. Honestly. Apart from the red pickups, that thing looks like sex.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Looks like absolute ****.
I would never buy it lol.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Different color, different color pickups, and different color headstock, and it coulda been a contender.

The people designing for Gibson are pretty color retarded these days.
Quote by I Poke Badgers
Different color, different color pickups, and different color headstock, and it coulda been a contender.

The people designing for Gibson are pretty color retarded these days.

So true it's not even funny
I think it's a really good looking guitar, save for the pickup covers. I mean... It's got a good "retro-chic" look too it that I think a lot of people are gonna dig.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Wow....another swing and a miss from the folks at Gibson.Seriously,do they just drink heavily and throw darts at a board to decide their new guitars?

"Ok,Bill got red,and Steve hit the picture of the SG.Mike,what do you think?"

"STRATOCASTER!!!!!!" *vomits and passes out*

"You heard the man! Make it look like an SG and a Strat had a love child,tried to abort,and the resulting mess survived."

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Wow....another swing and a miss from the folks at Gibson.Seriously,do they just drink heavily and throw darts at a board to decide their new guitars?

"You heard the man! Make it look like an SG and a Strat had a love child,tried to abort,and the resulting mess survived."

They are based in Tennessee, so I'm sure there's a lot of Jack's floating around. Btw, if any of you have the chance to go up to the Gibson showroom in Tennessee, DO IT!!!!!
Quote by Pr0gNut

I didnt think it's that bad tbh. It's a louzy pic. I should see it in real life. I think it's pretty nice. Ebony board, no inlays, body shape is cooler than a normal SG (not talking about the ugly pickguard, talking about the body here) ... sounds like the coolest SG out there so far.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Mar 27, 2009,
Quote by LP_CL
I didnt think it's that bad tbh. It's a louzy pic. I should see it in real life. I think it's pretty nice. Ebony board, no inlays, body shape is cooler than a normal SG (not talking about the ugly pickguard, talking about the body here) ... sounds like the coolest SG out there so far.

Yeah,like usual I was exaggerating and being an ass.....it's like an addiction...I just can't help myself

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Not that bad to be honest; I think it would look really nice with a Danelectro colour scheme, like black with a cream scratchboard.

Like this:

Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Pr0gNut
Yeah,like usual I was exaggerating and being an ass.....it's like an addiction...I just can't help myself

I tried to help him, but I got pulled to the darkside as well

Quote by Lil Macker
Not that bad to be honest; I think it would look really nice with a Danelectro colour scheme, like black with a cream scratchboard.

We call those pickguards, homeboy
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]'

We call those pickguards, homeboy
Same thing

I've always called them scratchboards though, just cause I can.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
It looks like a guitar hero controller tbh.
Really not my thing but i cant say i'd turn one down for free.
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.