Hey guys, I'm playing at the House of Blues on Sunday and I need a Good Overdrive Pedal for my gear, something to give me that Slash tone. I have The Slash gold top and Fender deluxe tube amp. Please some one help

My budget is about $180
Dont buy boss when it comes to overdrive
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
fulltone OCD? I hear the digitech bad monkey is pretty good for the price of 50 bucks. you could also try a zakk wylde overdrive, ibanez tubescreamer, boss OD. take your pick. im not sure which one sounds best for slash. but im sure you can find demos of all of those on their sites or on youtube. so you can decide.
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
Ya I like the Zakk wydle one, but I'm kinda waiting for me to have the gibson bulls eye guitar before I get into the Ozzy Osbourne territory, kinda the same with this one tube screamer it was more of a bluesy sound that I wasn't looking for
catalinbread dirty little secret! just got mine today in the mail...and its just awesome! its just such a great pedal and probably the best one catalinbread has to offer at the moment
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
you're trying to get a british voicing with an american voiced amp, so a transparent OD pedal won't give you a slash tone as much as a pedal that emulates a plexi/jcm style tone. i'd say get a pedal that emulates a marshall tone.

otherwise, you need a different amp with a british voicing.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out