MAX Budget $300-400
Genres: MetalCore, Thrash, Hard Rock
AMP: Blackheart Little Giant (6505+ 1x12 combo soon)
needs to have a Floyd Rose
*note*
i already have a lespaul which i will change the pickups so i dont need a guitar with a fixed bridge.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
^ i was thinking about an RR3 or 5
I can also buy used
feel free to add me
ESP, if your into the fender style, I really like some of there cheaper fender style guitars, and I hear that vipers are nice also.
My Gear
PRS SE Custom
Fender Standard Customized Fat Strat
Baby Taylor Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Boss SOD-1
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Peavey Channel Selector
Fender 25R practice amp
I would have said an ESP LTD EC of somesort, but u already have an LP. Ummmmmmmm maybe nsome sort of Schecter w. floyd rose?
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
i really like a guitar with an FR and a V shaped body.(or a strat style)
and im not an active pickup fan
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

Jackson, thread/
Honestly that is the only place I think you can get that, although the pickups may be active, not quite sure. Maybe Dean?
My Gear
PRS SE Custom
Baby Taylor Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Boss SOD-1
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Peavey Channel Selector
Fender 25R practice amp
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

are you on the bandwagon that every schecter guitar has actives in them? umm... check out some OTHER schecters BESIDES the HELLRAISERS and you'll see that you'll probably find something you like.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Yeah, Jackson KVX10 maybe?

Might be a little more than your budget, I'm not sure what the prices are for America.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by randomhero93
are you on the bandwagon that every schecter guitar has actives in them? umm... check out some OTHER schecters BESIDES the HELLRAISERS and you'll see that you'll probably find something you like.

im not in a FUCKIN BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!
and i would like to own a hellraiser but its out of my budget. i like Schecters andimnot saying that i dont like them. im just saying that idont like actives!!!!

here are the other stuff that im planning to save for: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1093938
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Mar 26, 2009,
BC Rich. The br00t4lz shapes are ftw and OBVIOUSLY mean it kicks ass! After all, paying all your money for the shape must mean it's good right?
^dude just stop....................
it doesnt need to be a v, it can be anything, but for me v shapes are comfortable.
feel free to add me
well if you really want a V, without active's here you go,

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Mustaine%20VMNTX%20Electric%20Guitar_-1_10052_10002_437049_cmCategorySA182593

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_VX%20Electric%20Guitar%20Assorted%20Colors_-1_10052_10002_183531_cmCategorySA182593

Those don't have floyds but from my experience there good guitars...

Obviously Jacksons...

and for some non V's

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_JS30DK%20Dinky%20Electric%20Guitar%20Assorted%20Colors_-1_10052_10002_184385_cmCategorySA181328
______ Not sure bout the pups on that one they may be active... It is a nice guitar though..

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_LTD%20M100%20Electric%20Guitar%20See%20Thru%20Black%20Flame_-1_10052_10002_-49983000_cmCategorySA182593
I played the more expensive version and I loved it!
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_M103FM%20LTD%20Electric%20Guitar%20See%20Thru%20Black_-1_10052_10002_-49958380_cmCategorySA182593
if your into more of the HSS strat style...

Just trying to help, I have played a lot of guitars, and I mean a lot. I was looking for about six months and then didn't find anything I loved and decided to keep what I had and save for an amp. My point is don't get frusterated, and don't rush to buy the guitar, I have one friend who bought an epiphone, didn't love it because he didn't save his money, and then bought another epiphone that was pretty much the same guitar, just a little bit better.
My Gear
PRS SE Custom
Baby Taylor Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Boss SOD-1
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Peavey Channel Selector
Fender 25R practice amp
jackson RR5 jokes :P
Jackson JS1 Dinky
Livingstone 15W
Behringer Super Metal Pedal

No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.
keep teh suggestions coming.
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
im not in a FUCKIN BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!
and i would like to own a hellraiser but its out of my budget. i like Schecters andimnot saying that i dont like them. im just saying that idont like actives!!!!

here are the other stuff that im planning to save for: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1093938

that's the stereotype! there are schecters that have passives. there are Schecter V's that have passives!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
^ CAN YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING!!!
im saying that i dont like actives.
i didnt say that ALL schecters have actives in them, im saying that I DONT LIKE THE F"N ACTIVES

i have seen Schecter that have passives (Omen,Omen Extreme, C-1 Classic, etc) and i quite like them.

CAN YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD !?!?!??!!?!
feel free to add me
jackson makes a guitar with passive EMG's and a licensed floyd for $450. Also, schecters diamond series all use passives, I believ. My damien 6 is amazing, paid about $300 used.