i think that's just been refinished by him. lakland don't offer finishes like that even as a custom option, they stick to the classic finishes because they have a reputation of being the modern classics to uphold
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
its tobin esperance from papa roach. he plays lakland basses but ill see if sadowsky makes that.
Quote by Avenged7F07D
its tobin esperance from papa roach. he plays lakland basses but ill see if sadowsky makes that.

I deleted my post because upon further notice, that's definitely a Lakland bridge. It looks like a Sadowsky neck, still, though.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Yeah it's a definitely a lakland. My only guess is that it's a custom, and although I didn't see it on their website (i looked), I know Ibanez keeps a record of custom finishes that you can buy. Try to contact the people there and see if you can't order special. Either that or pray really hard to your personal god or lack thereof.