I'm looking to buy a 12 string acoustic guitar.
I have been doing research for a few days, and I really don't know what to get
I took a look at an Ovation 12 string, i liked the feel of it, but i heard that it's not reliable.
So... any kind of help would be much appreciated
guitarist in my band has a Takamine 12 string and after he got a prof set up it plays like butter and sounds like a dream
I bought a Breedlove AC250/SM-12 3 years ago & love it. It stays in tune, sounds awesome & is quite easy on the fingers. I've done the Ovation & Martin 12's, got rid of them pretty quick. Go ck out the Breedloves, I think you'll be impressed. They're alot less expensive also.
"What Is, Is Was & What Was Is Is!!!"
Quote by copter_dr
I bought a Breedlove AC250/SM-12 3 years ago & love it. It stays in tune, sounds awesome & is quite easy on the fingers. I've done the Ovation & Martin 12's, got rid of them pretty quick. Go ck out the Breedloves, I think you'll be impressed. They're alot less expensive also.

I would absolutely love that guitar, if i had the cash,
i can only spend about 400-450 maybe.
that's kind of why it's hard to find a good 12 string i guess. haha
Are you looking for a acoustic electric or just straight up acoustic 12 stringer. Theres a takimine 12 string for about $500 at guitar center. At least thats what the magizine thing I got in the mail said. I have a taimine G series 6 string and I love that thing. $700 was totally worth it.