Page 1 of 2
Which current popular Guitarist makes the most nowadays?

My guess would be Kirk or Slash, but those are just guesses.
I have no idea how much any guitarists make.

But I'm guessing whichever one of them Jonas brothers who play guitar, considering they only know like 3 chords.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
Quote by Stress Cow

But I'm guessing whichever one of them Jonas brothers who play guitar, considering they only know like 3 chords.

wow, that was quick and hard, just like my love making
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
jonas brothers take the cake, 3 chords per song as previously stated
You said most overpaid so kirk and slash would ABSOLUTLY NOT be the top, they deserve every cent they make. on the other hand Jonas bros. are the complete opposite, they make a ****load of money for making bad music and have the skill of a person who's never seen a guitar let alone played one.
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Are you guys sure the Jonas Brothers make a lot of money? Disney is pretty ruthless when it comes to business, and promoting their acts costs money.
Quote by Sound Mind
Are you guys sure the Jonas Brothers make a lot of money? Disney is pretty ruthless when it comes to business, and promoting their acts costs money.

I would have to agree. I would bet disney totally screws over its stars actually.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Sound Mind

If they make $500 per show it's still overpayment. People should be payed to listen to them.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
If they make $500 per show it's still overpayment. People should be payed to listen to them.

This.
The Jonas Brothers have to have some musical ability, though it's probably considerably lacking.

Their age, however, probably screws them over in the long run, as most of the money undoubtedly goes to Management and other such administrative none sense.
How do we know that the Jonas Brothers are not guitar virtuosos forced to play 3 chords over and over again? I never got why people hated on the Jonas Brothers when they should be hating on Disney.
I'm a MAN!
Quote by Russell.Thayer
This is true, but nowadays when you refer to Dimebag it's usually in past tense. lol

He lives on in the hearts of aspiring retards guitarists everywhere!
I don't believe guitarists get overpaid, they get paid for what and how well they do, so they get the perfect wage.
Quote by Its_Rock77
I would have to agree. I would bet disney totally screws over its stars actually.

Miley Cyrus made 3 million dollars in 2007 IIRC.

They make way so much money that the percent amount Disney would have to take for them to be getting screwed over would be insane.
She made three million huh. Just think of the 34,000 children that starved to death last year. Truly sad.
Quote by Stress Cow

god, i think your overrating them abit there. they only know 2 chords. MAX
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
god, i think your overrating them abit there. they only know 2 chords. MAX

I'm sorry to say that I looked at a tab: it's 4 guys, 4
Quote by CG Man16
wow, that was quick and hard, just like my love making

This isn't exactly something to be proud of..
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
you know Slash has to be up there. It probably takes a small fortune alone to buy all his booze.
Now, I'll admit that the Jonas Brothers probably play guitar better than me. My strumming is uneven and I can't change chords fast enough to keep up with anything but the slowest songs.
Slash is definitely overpaid.
/dislikes him
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
prolly Yngwei Malmsteen b/c he just plays arpeggios?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Let us not limit this conversation to the (although deserving) ****ty products of Disney!
Remember, there are plenty of pop guitarists/bands that do not deserve the money they make either!
Angus Young. I like him and all, but really...

And the most underpaid? Gotta be the guy from The Answer.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Jonas Brothers: Millionares for playing very simple songs and looking pretty.

/thread.

Even I wrote better stuff after 2 months of playing.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by tmfiore
Jonas Brothers: Millionares for playing very simple songs and looking pretty.

/thread.

Even I wrote better stuff after 2 months of playing.

Does it impress many millions of hot girls and make you many millions of dollars?
Quote by Grindar
Does it impress many millions of hot girls and make you many millions of dollars?

Psh.. of course it did.

...No
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
Quote by Grindar

Isn't that illegal? None of them are over the age of 13. Ah well. Whatever you're into.
Quote by Saintsatan
Isn't that illegal? None of them are over the age of 13. Ah well. Whatever you're into.

O I C WUT U DI'DAR

That is true, all their fans are 12 year old girls, except for my sister.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
Quote by Saintsatan

One 15 year old girl too.

Page 1 of 2