Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
even though i dont know what you play....

roland cube probably.
no, i doubt any amp in that range will be good with pedals
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Roland Cubes 20& 30X (I prefered the 30), Vox Valvetonix AD15VT or VT-XL, Peavy Vyper 30. All can be had for $200 or less (30x is usually $220) Go give them all a try and see which one you like the best. What ever you chose you'll be happy with. Plenty loud enough for any home use ,decent sound for the money and alot of decent effects that you won't get bored quickly.
yup roland cube
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
I'm really enjoying my Orange Crush 30R, $200 well spent. It's a great clean amp, not to mention it's easy on the eyes!
My friend has a Vox DA5 (Combo black), it's affordable at the same time as it's easy to adjust and has a great sound. Really recommend it or the "Pathfinder".
Quote by Toolshed#9
WTF **** you had a sip of alcohol and DIDN'T get insanely massively drunk and **** 5 prostitutes simultaneously while snorting cocaine off the ass from the sixth one ?

Roland Cube, Peavey Vypyr, or a Vox Valentronix. Pretty good cheap amps.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
If you want to use it with pedals, maybe a used Peavey Bandit 112. Or perhaps one of the 5watt tube combos. Otherwise I would go for a Vypyr 30, then later add the Sampera I floorboard.
i play classic rock, some lighter metal, and stuff like red hot chili peppers
so something with a good clean and a good distortion
Fender champ 600, Gretsch Electromatic G5222, Epiphone Valve Jr w/ mods.
they're all around 200$, but you can definately pick them up for less. especially the VJ. there are like 20 of those suckers for sale in my town atm.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
if you have the pedals right now then sell them.
and buy a Vox VT15/30.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Jhachey22
Fender champ 600, Gretsch Electromatic G5222

Those are the same ups, just to clarify that. Definitely get the champ, that ought to be cheaper!

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by hendriko
Those are the same ups, just to clarify that. Definitely get the champ, that ought to be cheaper!

not really. i've played both of them, and they do sound different. the Gretsch sounds like the champ, only they took the blanket off the speaker.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
not really. i've played both of them, and they do sound different. the Gretsch sounds like the champ, only they took the blanket off the speaker.

I'd take quality variations accountable for that. The circuit is absolutely the same, trust me
On those amps, a played-in speaker really makes a difference! And you really notice whether one is a dud immediately

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Quote by hendriko
I'd take quality variations accountable for that. The circuit is absolutely the same, trust me
On those amps, a played-in speaker really makes a difference! And you really notice whether one is a dud immediately

i think that there may be a difference. it might just be all in my head, but i think the Gretsch is slighty better.

i just dont get why they would market the same exact amp with differnt cosmetics. why wouldn't they just offer the champ in tweed and in leather instead?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
i think that there may be a difference. it might just be all in my head, but i think the Gretsch is slighty better.

i just dont get why they would market the same exact amp with differnt cosmetics. why wouldn't they just offer the champ in tweed and in leather instead?

well, look at it that way - it IS a champ in tweed and a champ in leather - gretsch is part of the fender company, so they get all the money, anyway

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame