agreed.
Jackson Soloist SL3
Line 6 HD147
Vintage Celestion 30 &
Celestion G12H anniversary
They both look very plain, imo.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by Killedelphia19
Pretty old... nice guitars though; one thing however is certain-

USA Jackson FTW

I think Fender owns Jackson right? Wouldn't that just mean Fender=Jackson?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Broken-pick
I think Fender owns Jackson right? Wouldn't that just mean Fender=Jackson?

Not necessarily. Fender luthiers do not make Jackson guitars, and Jackson luthiers do not make Fender guitars. It's late and i need to go to bed, and i don't feel like explaining this any further, but if you still aren't convinced, take my SL2H, and put it up against an American strat, and you'll have your answer. I'm not going to be a complete moron and say "JAKSON PWNS NOOB FENDER LOL111!!!111ONE" because which guitar is better is a matter of opinion, and it's up to the individual playing the guitar to decide what suits their needs/hands/playing style the best. but to answer you question, Fender owns Jackson, therefore Jackson is a subsidiary of Fender, but it does not produce any fender guitars. It's like how Audi owns Lamborghini basically

KILLEDIT: Holy crap, if you're going to get a guitar as beastly as a KE2, i highly recommend you get an amp worthy of your (future) kelly. And before you call me a hypocrite, I will be purchasing a 6505+ or a JSX shortly. the Marshall is just to hold me until i can get a job
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Mar 27, 2009,