So my girlfriend said she is two weeks late on her period. We've always had sex with a condom, and ive only stuck in it like 3 times without one, soon after I put one on. She just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Could she still be pregzors or am I in the clear?
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
I'm tired of these mother ****ing threads on this mother ****ing forum!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Your uber-****ed
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Quote by EMGs_rule
Quote by jgbsmith
why would you want to put the bitrate down?
to make it smaller without hearing any change in quality that the human ear can detect?
Does not compute for the audiophile

Follow me on Twitter...or else!

Enjoy your new child.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Yeah dude, if it comes up negative it means it's positive...Really though, good rule to live by, don't **** anyone you're not prepared to have a child with, if you're not ready for a child then don't **** anyone.
Is there a large cork in her vagina? if not.
You're fucked.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
right now you are thinking one or the other:
A.)"why the hell didnt i just masterbate"
B.) "i cant wait til i become a father"
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
You're fucked.

100% Dr. Manhattan sized ****ed.
Quote by LaGrange
an 08er made me lol
good one!

yes, I bring teh luhlz.
Quote by lespauljammer15
So my girlfriend said she is two weeks late on her period. We've always had sex with a condom, and ive only stuck in it like 3 times without one, soon after I put one on. She just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Could she still be pregzors or am I in the clear?

#1 why the hell are you asking the pit???

#2 dont listen to everyone who says your f*cked.

#3 if the test came out negative you should be fine. shes probably just reeeally late.
just dont stick it in anymore without a condom, youll get addicted!!!
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
it's called the pill + condom.
noob.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by lespauljammer15

What the hells the point of that? Why didn't you put one on in the first place?
If the test said negative, but she hasn't had her period, it means shes having at least triplets.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by musicTHEORYnerd
#1 why the hell are you asking the pit???

#2 dont listen to everyone who says your f*cked.

#3 if the test came out negative you should be fine. shes probably just reeeally late.
just dont stick it in anymore without a condom, youll get addicted!!!

No, you're wrong.
She's going to pop out a child.
You're going to father it.
Your life is ruined.

LOL
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Quote by Killedelphia19
Falcon punch: The cheapest and most effective form of birth control

Wheres the rusty hanger?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMaA7FCV8bg
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Haha watch in about 9 months the TS is gonna make a thread saying "Goodbye UG, I must move on with my new life now"
Quote by Oroborous
Haha watch in about 9 months the TS is gonna make a thread saying "Goodbye UG, I must move on with my new life now"

I'm going to watch for that thread in December
First of all you have to figure out when the last time you had unproteted sex was. Pregnancy tests generally don't work properly until 30 days after the possible fertilization. If its been over 30 days since the last time you had unprotected sex then you should be fine, and her period is just late. If you just did it before thirty days, you'll have to wait.

Next time you should just be safe.

And to the dude who said 'Don't **** anyone you aren't ready to have a child with'. You clearly have never had sex once in your life you ****ing virgin.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
And to the dude who said 'Don't **** anyone you aren't ready to have a child with'. You clearly have never had sex once in your life you ****ing virgin.

No I have, and not surprisingly a lot of people come to the same conclusion when I express my views on having sex, and the people that know I'm not a virgin just assume I'm weird for not enjoying sex, which also isn't true. I do enjoy sex quite a bit, it's just that I'm not a hormone driven frat boy. I honestly don't know why people have such a problem with abstinence. Now'a days it seems people are really offended by the fact that I don't **** anything that moves. Maybe the people that are so desperate to live up to every masculine stereotype call me weird, but I call it having your priorities straight, having to treat STD's and raise kids aren't anywhere on my list of priorities. Maybe when you grow up Doffodil you'll understand that not only is there more to life than ****ing but there are consequences to ****ing that can ruin your life. Also I don't appreciate being called a "****ing virgin" you can chase all the tail you want but don't ridicule people for not wanting to live up the the standard of being a jackass.
HEY! Welcome to the club of idiot teenagers who knocked up their girlfriends because they thought they were being safe but weren't and now they're going to have a baby!

Dammit. I'm in that club.
Quote by severed-metal
HEY! Welcome to the club of idiot teenagers who knocked up their girlfriends because they thought they were being safe but weren't and now they're going to have a baby!

Dammit. I'm in that club.

loloooolollllol

sorry, my friend had that happen to him too.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
There are many reasons why her period may be late- stress, slghtly higher than average weight change, medication, the pill... all can have an effect on the period. If the test is negative, then it may well be. Although false negatives do happen- if concerned, go to the F*CKING DOCTOR.
shes probably just late.
has she not been eating lately? that could cause it. or durastic weight gain or loss.
Quote by CG Man16
loloooolollllol

sorry, my friend had that happen to him too.

Good..Now he can join the club. Instead of jackets, we have babies.
this isn't so much medical as stupid, so go to the sex thread
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish