-------------------------
-14-14B^1/2-14-14B^1/2-14

how do you play 14th fret 2nd string and then play it again but bend it and continue for few more runs? When i do it on my MIM strat, it sounds nothing like what it is supposed to sound like? actually all the bends i do sound different from the power tab and the instrumental music. My strat's half bend and full bends sounds not high enough or not apparent as in the change of sound.

and how do you bend from one string to another? do you just pluck the next string while releasing the bend?
Last edited by Extraordinairy at Mar 27, 2009,
Quote by Xaxu
It's play 14 then pluck it again but bend it up by a half and repeat.

when i bend, it doesn't sound right on my guitar because the bend doesn't sound apparent during the bend.
When i bend, it sounds alot softer and it feels like as if i didn't bend much and the music instrumental sounds sharper and the powertab also sounds sharper.

is there a problem with the string, the guitar or is it the way i am playing? because I played the way you stated.
Quote by Extraordinairy
when i bend, it doesn't sound right on my guitar because the bend doesn't sound apparent during the bend.
When i bend, it sounds alot softer and it feels like as if i didn't bend much and the music instrumental sounds sharper and the powertab also sounds sharper.

is there a problem with the string, the guitar or is it the way i am playing? because I played the way you stated.

You do realize that when you bend a half that your trying to bend to in between the note you just played and the note ahead right? so it should be a very slight bend right?