Page 1 of 2
most of my classes are lecture, 3 to 4 hours each at a time. I'm always thinking about playing guitar or eating food that I haven't ate in a while, what about you guys? I do pay attention only when the professor says, "this is testable material, fair game"
LOL
Last edited by SiKh22 at Mar 27, 2009,
happens all the time lately. i just wonder why im sitting there instead of playing drums or something. and yea, once that magical "test material" comment comes up, i actually pay attention.
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by Oroborous
Yeah either that or I'll find the biggest pair of titties to stare at.

LOL don't get to see that often only during my gap when I'm eating.
LOL
Of course it happens occasionally, but I usually try pretty hard not to unless I'm sick. The more you pay attention in class the less work/studying you have to do on your own time.
i sleep in all my classes but guitar
im in high school
none of my teachers even notice
I did when I went to school.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
No, because I don't go to class.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by SiKh22
LOL don't get to see that often only during my gap when I'm eating.

This sounds so sexual. lol

But I only doze off when I'm really tired. Or if the teacher is very boring and monotone.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i have fallen asleep in one class and it was computer programming course. the lecturter could barely speak english and all i could understand coming out of his mouth was console dot writeline or some crap like that. i have no titties to look at...damn engineering.
it sucks when the teachers turn off the lights
turn on a projector
and give a boring ass speech
i always sleep during those
Quote by joe_k
i have fallen asleep in one class and it was computer programming course. the lecturter could barely speak english and all i could understand coming out of his mouth was console dot writeline or some crap like that. i have no titties to look at...damn engineering.

Kinesiology/Psychology is where it's at.

Unfortunately those degrees end up with you managing a McDonalds.
Quote by CaptainRon
Did you hear aboot Louis Riel Eh?

Haven't gotten that far yet. Mostly Upper/Lower Canada stuff.
I fall asleep 90% of the time in math. The room has a magical sleep aura about it.
Quote by Doppelgänger

I really know so little about Canada's history. It is insanely hard for me to pay attention to it when all that happens is the French fight with English for a few hundred years, natives get their land taken from them, and the British control Canada until 1982.
all the time. im on autopilot in class. same with most people. they say only 5 minutes out of every 60 minutes of lecture are actually remembered.

i used to think this til i had a histroy class where the teacher had a doctorite degree and was in love with history. the whole class was a lecture, i remember about 90% of it, even the most insignificant details, cuz thats how the tests were. i remember i spelt Alger Hiss (person in US treason trial duinrg the red scare) Albert Hiss and she marked that whole section wrong, even tho all the information was correct.
i sleep during movies and such, did today actually
I had a history class that I slept through everyday. I would sleep through the whole class period and I still passed with an A.

Good times
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Ive fallen asleep during fingerpainting
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by CaptainRon
I really know so little about Canada's history. It is insanely hard for me to pay attention to it when all that happens is the French fight with English for a few hundred years, natives get their land taken from them, and the British control Canada until 1982.

It's honestly the most useless class I've ever taken. I mean I wouldn't mind if Canadian history was just a couple units long, but having it take up the whole course, especially when there was so much more interesting things happening around the world at the time, is just stupid.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Yeah, Socials class.

Canadian history sucks balls.

Tru dat, Canadian history is boring as hell.
If its really boring, usually maths, or if im just really tired.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Doppelgänger

No Louis Riel yet huh?

Don't worry- just hang on a little bit longer and his name will pop up.
Oh god, in my senior year I was voted the best at sleeping in any class. My math teacher would bring a pillow for me, and just put me in the back of the class so I wouldn't be disturbed.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Never in high school. I dozed off in a couple of philosophy and political science lectures, and came damned close in an Arabic class once, which was absolutely not cool at all because it's all involved and stuff.

If you're gonna sleep in class, just stay home and sleep in bed.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I've slept in class once. It was math
I kept falling asleep and waking up in 2-5 minute intervals. I got a really bad headache, then I had chemistry.

**** I hate chemistry. I should of slept in that class.
I can barely get through hour long lectures. One and a half and two hour lectures just destroy me.
Quote by SteveHouse

If you're gonna sleep in class, just stay home and sleep in bed.

Then I would be home everyday. I sorta blame it on the teacher. Some teachers are extremely boring and fail to grab my attention. Others are rather fun even if whatever they're teaching is dry.
Bout once every 2-3 days...
Thats only when I just lack sleep; teachers don't really mind.
I get all my work done so it's cool.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
I've noticed I don't sleep as much in class this year as I have in the past, but I used to sleep a ton. In my english class last year, I slept everyday, my teacher noticed of course but she never actually led a class discussion or anything, so everyday was like a free period.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I have done before but not too much, apart from the one time i slept through 3 study periods without realising
i used to sleep in classes but my teachers were huge dicks about it and always woke me up in front of the class. i always got good grades too.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
to me, math is nap time. as soon as I sit down I put my head on the desk and fall asleep, then my teacher yells at me
Page 1 of 2