So i have been searching for a new metal song to play. I am looking for one that would be a little bit of a challenge but doable, and something that would be fun for a drummer. I am an ok player, not a crazy solo player but i can manage. Anyone got any suggestions. Thanks guys.
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
opeth - deliverance
i don't know jack about drumming but it sounds like it'd be a fun song to play. it is pretty easy to play on guitar though

death - empty words
death - symbolic
both kinda fit what you're looking for imo
That kinda funny that you say empty words, i learned how to play that a few weeks ago and im still working out a few of the kinks, but some of the leads are a little to hard for me...

You say there is a thread for this... can you point me to where that is... i tried the search bar but didnt really work
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
I've been thinking this recently, kinda sick of learning Set The World Afire by Megadeth, even though I gotta learn it 'cause I wanna play it at some school thing, but smeh.

Umm. Learn... Rust in Peace... Polaris, sexy drum intro, and cool guitar parts.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo