Poll: Choices
Poll Options
View poll results: Choices
Jackson RR34M (white)
38 68%
ESP LTD Rl-600
8 14%
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700 (Orange Chameloen color)
10 18%
Voters: 56.
Hi I'm looking for another new guitar. I was just wondering what you think I should get of my 3 choices. Please vote and say why you chose what you did. I have played all 3 and cannot decide myself, I love them all, so I need an extra hand. Maybe you know something I don't lol. Thanks
Quote by GS LEAD 5
The only thing the RL is good for is Children of Bodom

that's like saying the only thing a les paul is good for is jazz.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Jackson.
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
Do you mean 24? Google images didnt turn up with 34...
And if its a 24, I chose that one, I would prefer a neck pickup though... But out of those options, Id take it.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Quote by onetenpercent
Like How?

Those are all extreme shaped guitars. In that price range, there are better stuff out there.
Quote by JELIFISH19
Those are all extreme shaped guitars. In that price range, there are better stuff out there.

Call me crazy but i wouldn't call the V2 body style "extreme". I don't think the xiphos quite gets there, either. I voted for the RR24 and i think jackson makes great guitars for the prices they sell them.
Rg2550!
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by onetenpercent
which ones?

You can't go wrong with any of them since you'll probably change the pickups anyway.