Page 1 of 2
I came across an interesting situation today, I allowed some of the girls in my year to, straighten my hair, put it into pig tails then put ribbons in it. Now obviously the first reaction of any guy was "you ****ing fag why would you ****ing do that" this person saying this in full knowledge that I have had several girlfriends and had my most recent ex (I suck at relationships), at the formal only a few months previous, now my first thought about this was along the lines of "okay you think I'm gay because I have pigtails and ribbons" on closer inspection I realised this person was actually really really unnerved by the whole situation and the fact that he KNOWS I am straight and I yet still was quite happy to prance about the school with pigtails and ribbons in my hair just to get a laugh. (and the previous attention from the ladies)

tl;dr I am straight I ran around with girlie hair for a bit to get a laugh and some idiot immediately assumed I am gay though he knows full well that I am infact not.

Question being.

Would you automatically assume "what a ****ing fag" or get a laugh out of it like 80% of the guys did? That and Would you think people who automatically assumed and said "what a ****ing fag" are homophobes or just plain insecure?

ps. I do realise I'm automatically get called a fag by at least half of you. Its just an interesting topic that I find amusing. Oh and if pics are ordered I can supply one of my girlie state.
I am me. Live with it.
i dunno
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.

Nope, that's not gay.

I would have thought it was funny, and the guy who called you a fag needs to loosen up a bit.
Last edited by Jesse Mrau at Mar 27, 2009,
Honestly, most of the guys I have ever met that have done something similar have either:

1) Allowed a girl they liked to do it, as a result of her evil spell on him.

or

2) Did it to make a few girls laugh, to show them "i'm a funny, easy-going, entertaining guy, please fuck me."

And of all the gay guys I've met, being as they were more stylish then most of the women I've met, they knew full well that pig-tails are a big no-no.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Why does it matter if someone calls you gay?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Ive done that before (girls have put hairclips and stuff in my hair). Really he was just being an asshole.
Quote by x_thurston_x
Honestly, most of the guys I have ever met that have done something similar have either:

or

2) Did it to make a few girls laugh, to show them "i'm a funny, easy-going, entertaining guy, please fuck me."

And of all the gay guys I've met, being as they were more stylish then most of the women I've met, they knew full well that pig-tails are a big no-no.

Well thats... partially what it was, though it was mostly because I'm friends with the two who did the horrifying deed. It also provided lulz during time in which we should have been studying for our half yearlys.
I am me. Live with it.
Nah man. My ex and her friend straightened my hair, put make up on me and all that once, too.
Some people are just really ****ing stupid. If they can see a girl dressed you up like that, they're probably just ragging on you because they know you have a better chance of getting some than they do.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by x_thurston_x

or

Pretty much this.
Well, considering I went to a mates dress up party as Dorothy from The Wizard Of OZ, pigtails, dress and all.

I can safely say I would have laughed my ass off.

Oddly, almost everyone there assumed I was gay, until I started macking on the birthday girl.

Then for some reason everyone wanted to be my friend...

:S
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Jesse Mrau

Nope, that's not gay.

I would have thought it was funny, and the guy who called you a fag needs to loosen up a bit.

Bowiee
Definitely not gay. People take everything way too seriously. I'd just laugh!
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
Quote by Le_Bunny
If a guy says you're a fag he's just jealous of the girl's attention you got.

This.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Insecure men who aren't comfortable with their sexuality.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

I'd think you we're a fag but I wouldn't tell you and you shouldn't be bothered
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Happened to me before, he has no sense of humour/fun.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
I think it's pretty funny. I went to a party last year in a purple boa and tiara and people loved it. You seem like you're pretty cool about it, so just ignore that 20% that give you crap.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
Quote by Le_Bunny
If a guy says you're a fag he's just jealous of the girl's attention you got.

This.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Dude, if you prance around school with pigtails, someone is going to call you gay. I don't know what you expected, but that's just a fact.

If one of my friends did that, I'd call them gay too. It's not that I actually think they're gay, or have anything against gay people. Just making fun of them a little, nothing serious.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
You have no idea how much ive done **** like that..... I don't think its gay, and have pretty much exactly the same circumstances. Except i got in a fight while that was happening, and everyone thought that was hilarious, even me. I think that asshole just needs to loosen up.
Quote by BGSM
Post a picture.

It was bound to happen.....

looking at the pic, i looked pretty damn girly. hahahahahaha

(never mind the 14g nose ring )
I am me. Live with it.
Hahahaha, I think it looks pretty damn funny :P

Also, I'm with Stress Cow.
You're bein' an idiot for droppin' all the "g"s from oyur words.

Use proper enunciation to avoid sounding like an idiot in the future.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Jesse Mrau

Nope, that's not gay.

Wear the pigtails Bret, wear the funky funky pigtails.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
unless a guy is making out with another guy or has a dick in his mouth i wouldn't call a guy gay. but yeah id just think you were having a good ol' time
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
You should only do that if it increases your chances of sex with the girls doing it. So if you haven't had sex with them by now, you're a fag.
Quote by DeAd-RiP

You look like my friend Mike.

No... Seriously, I actually have a friend named Michael that looks just like you.
Yeah, something I said once was epic, I have proof:
Quote by bowdyyz69
aha that was epic

Also:
Quote by Kensai
Yeah I was hoping for robotsex.
Screw context.
Theres a story behind everything. So i wouldnt think that of somebody with long hair.
Hell if its having fun with a girl then i dont blame you for having girly hair!

Now if a guy with short hair had ponytails, then i would be worried.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Page 1 of 2