Is there any way that I can fix the tab that I just submitted?

It seems that in the copy paste over process, a few of the lines of tab got off-set by a space or two and it makes the whole tab wrong if someone tries to play the song like the tab shows now....

I added a comment to the tab telling about what lines got off-set and how it should be played by moving the one tab notes on the one string over by a space.... *mumbles*

I would like to fix it though instead of hoping that the person clicks on the comments first and reads that the posted tab is a little off... before I get a bunch of bad ratings for a copy error...

Thanks in advance,
~GT
when you go to "my profile" and click on your contributions, is there a u! next to the tab?

that's an update function for you to make corrections.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
hi this might not be the right place to ask this question but when you submit a tab to be approved, how long does it take before it actually gets posted as another tab version for the song? I submitted a tab for "Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace and it has 5 people who have approved it so far...what happens after that?
Actually when you received the approved email,your tab adds to archive.Then usually takes a few hours for your tab to be posted.
No matter how many people approved your tab in pre approval page.Votes on tpa applies on tab mods/admins decision.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by emad
Actually when you received the approved email,your tab adds to archive.Then usually takes a few hours for your tab to be posted.
No matter how many people approved your tab in pre approval page.Votes on tpa applies on tab mods/admins decision.

ok well when i normally checked on my tab to see the approvals i wud go to the link that says "# tabs pending approval" and it wud only show that tab because thats the first one i hav done...now wen i go there i dont see anything except that message that says "unfortunately you haven't contributed enought tabs to see this page..." so what happened to my tab? it got rejected?
Quote by Conviktion
ok well when i normally checked on my tab to see the approvals i wud go to the link that says "# tabs pending approval" and it wud only show that tab because thats the first one i hav done...now wen i go there i dont see anything except that message that says "unfortunately you haven't contributed enought tabs to see this page..." so what happened to my tab? it got rejected?
click here: http://my.ultimate-guitar.com/main.php?mode=contributions
You should be able to see the status of any Tab you submitted.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
click here: http://my.ultimate-guitar.com/main.php?mode=contributions
You should be able to see the status of any Tab you submitted.

I saw the tab there as a contribution and theres columns which say Section, Title and St....what does St mean because for the tab it shows a D in a box? (sorry for all these questions im new to this..this is my first tab )
Quote by Conviktion
I saw the tab there as a contribution and theres columns which say Section, Title and St....what does St mean because for the tab it shows a D in a box? (sorry for all these questions im new to this..this is my first tab )
I'm all too familiar with the uncertainties that come with submitting a tab. I submitted my first couple of tabs, recently.

St = Status

W = Waiting (to be assessed)

A = Accepted

D = Denied

So this is the point where you ask yourself: "Why did my tab get denied?"
Go to this thread and READ the first post: WTF? Where is my tab?!?!
This will help you know whether you should try to improve the tab you were working on, or move on to working on a different tab. It will also help you to know which songs you shouldn't bother tabbing. For instance: if there are already a ton of tabs on a song, chances are poor your tab will be accepted.

Knowing the common reasons why tabs are denied will keep you from making those mistakes and wasting your time. Reading the first post of that thread is time well spent.

IF none of those reasons seem to fit your situation, then post in that thread and ask.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Apr 13, 2009,
its true there are already like 5 versions of the song but the reason i did one is because everyone was complaining that the others didn't have the lyrics in the tab that correspond to the part of the song that is being played(meaning they didn't know when to play the parts). but whatever, thanks you were very helpful!