Heyy! A friend of mine is learning Chocolate Salty Balls from South Park on bass, haha. And would be nice if someone could help out by making a tab or something, cause turns out it's not as easy as it seems :P Thanks!
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--6--6--6--6--6--6------------6--6--6--6--6--6-----------etc-------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

(I)
G|--------8-----8------8------8---------6------6----------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------6-------6------------|
A|-----6-----6-----6------6---------4------4---------------------------------|(4)
E|-----------------------------------------------------4------4----------------|

G|--------8--------8-----------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------4---------6-------------------------------------|
A|---6--------6----------------------------------------------------------------|(2)
E|------------------------2---------4------------------------------------------|

(II)
G|--------8------6-8----------------------------------------------------------|
D|----------------------------------4----------6-6p4-------------------------|
A|---6--------6----------------------------------------------------------------|(12)?
E|-----------------------------2---------4-------------------------------------|

repeat I, intro, II, I, II
Just came across this thread..

And I thought the gp tab on ug is missing the guitar riff at the end of the chorus.

Would someone please tab that?
1971 - was the f***ing year
Bobby Liebling is the man!