It's probably a really awesome rig, if you like Meshuggah.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

It's a Vetta, they rock.

but honestly, if you'r not meshuggah, why invest in a fullstack? believe there are combo's available and those things are loud enough lol
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
haha, no I'm not thinking of BUYING it! For obvious reasons. I just thought it was interesting because I've never seen "call for price" before. Must be awesome!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Eww, Line6.

Looks too much like some hifi amp or something... Can't go past a good ol' Marshall, just a few knobs and some valves, no LCD's and ****. =P
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Jesstaa
Eww, Line6.

Looks too much like some hifi amp or something... Can't go past a good ol' Marshall, just a few knobs and some valves, no LCD's and ****. =P

Vetta ftw
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
Quote by Jesstaa
Eww, Line6.

not all Line 6 products suck...
I would probably price that at around 3k? based on the MSRP
Quote by Ghold125
not all Line 6 products suck...
I would probably price that at around 3k? based on the MSRP

+1

Most people base their opinions of Line 6 on the Spider series. The Vettas are incredible amps if you can afford one.
Quote by eyebanez333
+1

Most people base their opinions of Line 6 on the Spider series. The Vettas are incredible amps if you can afford one.

I'm too much of a purist or whatever, I hate modeling amps.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Wooowwwwwww....shiny buttons and stuff :P

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come

Quote by Jesstaa
I'm too much of a purist or whatever, I hate modeling amps.

riiight. didn't you JUST get that JCM? You've probably never even played one of those. You can't say you don't like it until you fully experience it. Most people will never tell a difference in tone between a top-quality modeler and a tube amp. They might feel a dynamic difference, but there are plenty of guitar players out there who don't even know what dynamics are.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
riiight. didn't you JUST get that JCM? You've probably never even played one of those. You can't say you don't like it until you fully experience it. Most people will never tell a difference in tone between a top-quality modeler and a tube amp. They might feel a dynamic difference, but there are plenty of guitar players out there who don't even know what dynamics are.

This is true. In fact when I was recently redoing my rig the ONLY reason I didn't end up with either a Vetta II or a Fractal Axe-FX was due to the dynamics and touch sensitivity I get with the Mesa (and that I previously had with my Soldano) that I simply haven't found in a modeler as of yet.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by larrytheguitar
haha, no I'm not thinking of BUYING it! For obvious reasons. I just thought it was interesting because I've never seen "call for price" before. Must be awesome!

accually alot of gear brands do that, for example richenbacker and prs at one point, perhaps still used to say call for price. i guess its to try and snag you into buying it, they will suger coat everything about it because even if its a decent product the price is sure to throw everyone off at first glance. just my take on it.
If anyone was interested in a Vetta, I'd highly suggest the head over the combo. I couldn't get my hands on a Vetta II head, so had to settle on the combo. The enclosure is pretty cheaply made and the stock speakers aren't anything great. It sounded worlds better using the external speaker out to a Mesa cab.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I see this a lot in MusiciansFriend and GC magazines. I love it ... the sale is so rockin and when you go to check the price ""call for price"". That usually just means that it's about $2000-$3000 more than I can afford lol
Quote by Jesstaa
Eww, Line6.

they're great amps, lots of versatility, a model for pretty much every sound, and with the footboard its pretty insane-like owning a crazy midi setup.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
You know, a little simple research uncovers the prices on the separate items...

$1,699 for the head.
$699 x2 for the cabs.

So you're in the ballpark of $3,000 dollars. Give or take a couple hundred depending on how it is they price bundle it. It's not some awesomely expensive insanely incredible rig. It's just stupid expensive for what it is. Line 6 cabs are not good. And buying that amp in head format just doesn't really make sense. Especially not at that price.

Pointless thread is pointless.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.