...been in a chatbox/forum, and behaved really bad, because you think it's funny? If yes: tell what you did/said (or describe it, so the UG guys won't delete it for being offensive).
I am NOT motivating people to mess up UG's wonderful forum.

Peace
Yea man, once I said bobba on Habbo Hotel lol.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Yea man, once I said bobba on Habbo Hotel lol.

lol
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
yes, i often go to chatrooms where my god, you wouldn't believe how many ppl say "sexii gurls wanna c me on cam?"

anyway,I start saying racist things against ppl and end up having my life threatened over the internet. i do find it both funny, and sad.
Blatently trying to groom children in public is always funny
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
sometimes more on my mates xbox live. I put on the accent and play up my aussie acsent and make fun of "yanks" and canadians its fun until i get vote banned. i usually get my mate to play while i talk becoz hes a uber nerd ar COD

Sorry to the people i pissed off
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I often go into big chatrooms and say 'RIP Will Smith' - the responses are priceless.

omg tht sounds like pure awesomeness XD
ive got to try tht one sometime XD
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
Quote by Nirvanarien
omg tht sounds like pure awesomeness XD
ive got to try tht one sometime XD

omg ino rite XD XD XD LOLX10
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
omg ino rite XD XD XD LOLX10

omg cobane i fought u said u act bad on UFFER forms lolol
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
omg cobane i fought u said u act bad on UFFER forms lolol

lol ino i dod but sumtmes on hear 2 LOL!!!!!

I always get invited into big msn conversations that are hectic; bots, racists, chavs etc. its hilarious
RULE BRITANNIA
I once went on a conspiracy website and made a thread telling that Bill Bailey joke about there being secret cameras in ham called hameras. They took it seriously and thought it was really creepy, then asked if I worked with ham and found it out that way.

I lol'd.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
I once went on a conspiracy website and made a thread telling that Bill Bailey joke about there being secret cameras in ham called hameras. They took it seriously and thought it was really creepy, then asked if I worked with ham and found it out that way.

I lol'd.

haha, that's bitchin
RULE BRITANNIA
I will tell you one of the things I did, but first some information:

A lot of universities want to get as many students as possible, and they help you with choosing the right studies. The university what I will be talking about, organises "webclasses", of 4 weeks, to give you an impression of what the study is like: you have to do some homework and stuff, and it's all online.

Some friends and I registered for a study that is total bullcrap in our opinions. I don't know the english name, but in Dutch it's called "wijsbegeerte". So we registered, and so did another class (their teacher registered them). One person from that class gave us al the email adresses.
We made a hotmail account, pretty similar to the one that the webclass uses, and we sent everyone an email, that they had to send their homework to this email.
They did: we received a ****load of papers and stuff. We replied to those emails, saying that the work wasn't good, and that they had to start over.
We made them type a lot :P

And later, in the forum of the webclass, we started posting more and more bullcrap. Nothing offensive, just bullcrap.

that was my story :P
I went on to a preteens chat site and started talking dirty with 11 year old boy.
But it turned out to be my dad *sigh*
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
I've been to other forums where the fruit is still edible...
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I often go into big chatrooms and say 'RIP Will Smith' - the responses are priceless.

Are you me or am I you because if you were me that would be trippy... But i have done that alot too!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

nah ive never done anything like that
but i do mes around on big MSN convos
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I used to bring down the battle.net servers by using some kind of hack on diablo 2 .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||