alright pit, so I have a term paper due in a couple of weeks but I have to hand in a topic later today. The paper has to shed light on any emerging technology which I then have to analyze from a couple of different perspectives.

So anybody got any suggestions for some cool new technologies? Keep in mind, it can be anything from the rise of online social networks to medical robots being used in war combat zones. Just name the techology or breakthrough with a sentence about what it does.

go ahead pit, gimme you best ideas!
u cud use stem cell technology, because there are opposing sides to that that u cud discuss ie, the people who think we should save lives vs the nutjob religious people
Quote by thrash-it-up
u cud use stem cell technology, because there are opposing sides to that that u cud discuss ie, the people who think we should save lives vs the nutjob religious people

I've never heard of the U strain of primary carnitine deficiency, neither did I know of it's ability to use stem cell technology. I also didn't know that the deficiency in question could discuss moral and theological matters. Most interesting, I say.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by hugh20
The new fleshlight?

word.
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ