I picked this beauty up at my local Guitar Center for my little brother yesterday. Drove through the blizzard we had here in Denver yesterday to get it, and all I can say is it was completely worth it

Yeah, I'm actually jealous of the guitar that I bought him, so I had to get a pic with it. The hardest part was handing it over to him. I'm thinking of trading my Strat in on one of these.

EDIT: Sorry for the huge pics
nice man.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Maxico
get a gibson

You sir, are an ass.

Congrats on the new guitar!
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
How does it play and sound
How well can it handle distortion
How heavy is it

I've always loved these
happy NGD!!
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by Rhoads_1096
How does it play and sound
How well can it handle distortion
How heavy is it

I've always loved these

Man, I bought it because when I sat down and plugged into a valve jr, it just blew me away. The clean tones are absolutely amazing for a guitar in this price range. I haven't tried it with a load of distortion yet, but with the gain at 12 o'clock on my micro cube I was able to get a great tone on Iggy Pop's Search and Destroy. I haven't had any problems with feedback yet. The bridge pickup gives you a lot of punch for soloing, while the rhythm is a lot chunkier. I still prefer my strat for solos, but for clean rhythm and lead parts, it rocks. Oh, and it's around 7.5 lbs, way lighter than my Strat.

LezPaul, after tax and everything, it was $417. They list for $399, and are worth every penny
I have a DOT in the tobacco finish, needless to say, that guitar fukkin' rocks! I get strange looks when I pull that thing out and play it through a full stack.
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
Quote by Maxico
get a gibson

gtfo.

Nice guitar!

EDIT: You've given me GAS... I want one now, but it's a wee bit out of range for me...
Last edited by Aidy Damage at Mar 27, 2009,
Quote by Aidy Damage
gtfo.

Nice guitar!

EDIT: You've given me GAS... I want one now, but it's a wee bit out of range for me...

Like I said originally, giving it to my brother was the hardest part, now I might trade my strat in to get one. I mean, besides how it plays, it's just a beautiful guitar
Quote by Maxico
get a gibson

Go give him yours, if ur so bothered to make a post on it.

Nice guitar. I can imagine that it gives a good sound for it's price class, due to it's nature of how the tone resonates through the hollowness of it.

Audioclips maybe?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I might just go used... it's that, or a Squier Tele Custom P90, and I'm playing stuff like Smashing Pumpkins, My Vitrol and Brigade- reckon it'd do that? Sorta alt. hard rock with loads of delay.
Yeah, imo, definitely for the pumpkins. Drown sounds pretty good played through this guitar. I've played everything from the Eagles to GnR to MCR through it, and it sounds great. It handles distortion pretty well, especially for a semi-hollow body.