Worn to a tetrahedron
By cherished waves of pain
It is precious to me
I keep it well hidden

One face is mine
One face yours
One my son's

I can barely recall the fourth face at all
Wow, this is a great idea. I don't like the title much though. Seems like it's just trying to be clever (although it does set up the conceit). I would try to find a way to work in gallstones, just keeping it earnest. Fits the tone of the piece better I think. I'm still working on that fourth face. It's great how you left it open to interpretation. I have a couple of guesses
Anyways, this is excellent.
I personally felt this needed punctuation and no capitals, and I truly hate saying that. I'm not being ignorant here, or at least I'm trying not to be.

I love the idea - the one that I struggled to find - I just thought that the introduction felt too distant and uncompleted. It was charazmatic, certainly - the whole piece was - but the diction of that section was a little forced and lacked any sort of flow. It wasn't until after the third line that this really took it's role, where I thoroughly began to enjoy it and learned to respect it more.
Quote by Nilchii
I have a stone
Gray-patched black
Worn to a tetrahedron
By cherished waves of pain
It is precious to me
I keep it well hidden
Very ironic. Good.

One face is mine
One face yours
One my son's

I can barely recall the fourth face at all

Nice. Very short. Nothing excessively awesome though.
AngryGoldfish, I don't understand the request for no caps, but punctuation. Like this?

I have a stone,
grey-patched, black,
worn to a tetrahedron
by cherished waves of pain.
It is precious to me.
I keep it well hidden.

One face is mine;
one face, yours;
one, my son's.

I can barely recall the fourth face at all.

peace