Poll: Who is more overated Page or Wylde
Poll Options
View poll results: Who is more overated Page or Wylde
Jimmy Page
12 35%
Zack Wylde
22 65%
Voters: 34.
wydle, use to like him alot, but i grew out of metal, his early stuff is really good but after mafia he's been in a boring rut samethings all the time
every song zakk wylde ever wrote sounds exactly the same.
Quote by wlcm2themachine
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Quote by ChemicalFire
You sir, are a god amongst men

MY GEAR:
...apparently, i have too much. i cant list it without going over the character limit.
Page.
I couldn't tell you a single song zakk wylde played on.. nor could I even tell you what band he was/is in for that matter.
404: Sig not found.
I'd say Page. I love Page and don't really listen to Wylde at all but Page is usually the one receiving much more praise than necessary.
Quote by ChrisN
Page.
I couldn't tell you a single song zakk wylde played on.. nor could I even tell you what band he was/is in for that matter.

good. keep it that way.
Quote by wlcm2themachine
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Quote by ChemicalFire
You sir, are a god amongst men

MY GEAR:
...apparently, i have too much. i cant list it without going over the character limit.
Page. I say Page only because few people like Zakk Wylde. Every guitar teacher I've had(3 or 4 so far) at one point in the lesson said they were Zakk Wylde fans. Needless to say, I never had more than one lesson from any teacher .
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Page. i am a huge led zeppelin fan. they are basically the reason i started playing in the first place. but page get a lot of unnecessary attention. but hes still one of my favorite guitarists. call me a hypocrite. haha
i think there are more overrated guitarists out there besides wylde and page
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama